• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia - Game over civs win

This new bantery parlay feels off. I could see it last night with the Old Fashioneds flowing... But to follow that up with a chatty morning when he should be tired and grumpy? Something is off.

Old fashions? My wife drinks those. I would never poison the sacred brown water like that. Sazerac, maybe. Manhattan if it was rail bourbon that tasted like ass but old fashion? Never.
Damn if tic didn't get early investigations because he nailed you and rommy.

my team would be none of you mother fuckers because none of you mother fuckers picked me. #ridingsolo #salty

:panda: :foreveralone:

Oh Mighty Sound Effect Lady, do I at least have 1 number right?

IMAG0348.jpg

also, I read through page 3 and then posted and I'm not going back. Somebody lemme know if there was a dikstep by a maf. Thanks in advance.

vote for d14

my team would be none of you mother fuckers because none of you mother fuckers picked me. #ridingsolo #salty

also, I read through page 3 and then posted and I'm not going back. Somebody lemme know if there was a dikstep by a maf. Thanks in advance.

vote for d14

So which is it? You read through page 3 or you read through all of the hypothetical teams in this thread?

This is a very different parlay from last game

And last game parlay was pretty bad when push came to shove

May civ lean, think the geezer’s trying to make up for it

Eagles got that BDE, parlay.

Gooner wants proof.

This is a very different parlay from last game

And last game parlay was pretty bad when push came to shove

May civ lean, think the geezer’s trying to make up for it

You know I was great last game. I'm sorry for picking on your wife but I was doubting any of these other geeks were married. Besides, pregnant chicks are hot. Don't worry, I'm sure you sitting there on the couch, doing your crossword after she finished 30 mins earlier is a real turn on. There's no way she's thinking "who the fuck did I marry?" I was just joking.

lol if I had to pick between parlay being a preggo or foot guy, I'd have thought feet.

Good shit

So which is it? You read through page 3 or you read through all of the hypothetical teams in this thread?

giphy.gif

Different tone from d14 and this is trying awfully hard to manufacture something. So hard, in fact, that it doesn't even make sense which isn't typical for Boy Wonder.

Remember when there were two maf left outta 4 and you went 0/2

Telling you bimbos parlay is civ

Loving WFU03, Jman, Nonny, Parlay as civs.

NOT loving GAt, Rommy, Gouda, nub. Townie TBD

This game is pretty easy IMO

I either love or hate that our lists are pretty close.

You know I was great last game. I'm sorry for picking on your wife but I was doubting any of these other geeks were married. Besides, pregnant chicks are hot. Don't worry, I'm sure you sitting there on the couch, doing your crossword after she finished 30 mins earlier is a real turn on. There's no way she's thinking "who the fuck did I marry?" I was just joking.

source.gif

Live look at Parlay going all-in on the schtick despite multiple call-outs. #respeck

giphy.gif

Different tone from d14 and this is trying awfully hard to manufacture something. So hard, in fact, that it doesn't even make sense which isn't typical for Boy Wonder.

Sorry for trying to improve Mr. formermodGAt sir. Promise I won't do it again

Back