• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia - Game over civs win

Real talk though gouda has never made a post like that ever ever ever d1 so it is certainly in play that this is his I’m going to do weird shit as mafia to mix things up decision. TBD

Captain's Choice Mafia Pickability Power Rankings
1) rommy - Good selection for mafia proficiency but also for chat proficiency
2) Eagles - #1 pick if just on mafia proficiency
3) Townie - Solid chatter, burgeoning mafia talent, stock as high as any new player's can be
4) tic - Great chatter, boom or bust as a mafia player, but his highest highs are far higher than his lowest lows
5) bym - Will fly under the radar, underestimated as a mafia player, solid chatter
6) GAT - Great chatter, a "doesn't take anything off the table" mafia player
7) gouda - Solid chatter, might be able to draw out 75% effort because you picked him which will make him feel special
8) SD3 - Expert at "wait how is he alive on D6" playstyle, good chat skills
9) parlay - Haven't been in a maf chat with him recently but no doubt brings an A game, solid if slightly "is there a screw loose" mafia play
10) D14 - Could easily usurp Townie as "best new player" if Townie starts slacking with the ego boost, haven't chatted with him yet but seems like he'd be enjoyable
11) JMan - Underrated mafia player, won't hurt the team, no idea on chat skills
12) Nonny - Solid maf player but haven't seen enough play from him due to late signups recently, I'm sure he's lovely in chat
13) Mako - top tier chat skills, may help your team by dumbtelling himself clear despite being the person who submitted the night hit
14) WFU03 - Good chatter but every post he ever posts seems like mafia which is bad when he's actually mafia
15) dv7 - May get AA'd so though he has solid chat skills, that's too far a risk to take

I should be nowhere near the top of this list. I’m much better as vanilla civ. As maf idk if I’ve lived past d3 since the Obama administration

Real talk though gouda has never made a post like that ever ever ever d1 so it is certainly in play that this is his I’m going to do weird shit as mafia to mix things up decision. TBD

What about the nonny follow up?

Also, cop should probably claim. Beat you Rommy.

Agree

But really, town has 3 mislynches without a bg save so cop should come out on about d3 I think. If civs are rolling, might as well claim and shrink the pool. If civs are getting boned, we’ll need the help and may only have a miss left.

Yep should just run it back imo! Mystery solved.

Kw8gELM.png

That gouda

So hot right now

I like what rommy's putting down about nonny

I'd dickride that hobbit cock

Since I can't vote tim, ***tic*** seems closest to that. (sorry tic)

btw, no way that early ROY candidate D14 doesn't get picked to test his chops here, so I'll be switching later when he dick steps

p.s. I'm knee deep in bourbon. Someone let me know if I need to read pages 2-7

I must admit that the new crop of deacs shows a lot of promise

p.s. I'm knee deep in bourbon. Someone let me know if I need to read pages 2-7

I'll summarize it for you in song form -

If I were a rich Man
ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum
all day long i'd biddy biddy bum
if i were a wealTHy man
i wouldn't have to work hard
ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum
if i wEre a biddy biddy riCh
yidle-diddle-didle-didle man

i'd build a big tall house with rOoms by the dozen
right in the middle of the town
a fine tin roof with real wooden floors below
there would be one long staircase just going uP
and one even longer coming down
and one more leading nowhere, just for show

I should be nowhere near the top of this list. I’m much better as vanilla civ. As maf idk if I’ve lived past d3 since the Obama administration

That’s why you didn’t make my list. You’re great as a vanilla civ but you’re too loud and make yourself the subject of at least one pivotal moment per game.

OK what if we said "If you pick rommy, you must also pick Eagles so rommy doesn't wet his pants D1"

Back