• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia GAME THREAD: Mafia wins!

ohh yes blue is a sneaky good pick, like tim would've been.

but they didn't pick tim, and tim is a far better pick. So captain isn't a smart person.

I like my gooner vote.

Im starting to think may be scenario of ryala and gouda picking each other has indeed played out here boys and girls.

Nevermind. I'm not open to your thoughts anymore.

***gouda***

Be a better Coloradan.

Who killed mafia this time? We have a day 3 with not maf dead and 17 different votes.

I'm currently on a Zoom meeting about effective grading practices and it's somehow more interesting than the end of this mafia game.

I'm currently on a Zoom meeting about effective grading practices and it's somehow more interesting than the end of this mafia game.

how do you know it's the end?

interesting mako. interesting.

Why do Zoom presenters feel the need to give us the details of their personal life. I don't give a shit how many grandchildren you have, Mary. Just read off your goddamn powerpoint and let me get on with my day.

Gouda - 2 - ryala, gooner
Gooner - 2 - knight, jtp
Knight - 1 - Gouda
Blue - 1 - sd3
Creamy - 1- mako

Ytv - creamy, blue

25 min left

Gouda - 2 - ryala, gooner
Gooner - 2 - knight, jtp
Knight - 1 - Gouda
Blue - 1 - sd3
Creamy - 1- mako

Ytv - creamy, blue

25 min left

This. This is how I know it's the end of the game.

but it's kinda your fault with your dumb solo vote on creamy though in a pivotal round.

Well, you could come join me instead of voting for one of the two people I'm legit sure aren't mafia. But I'm not stacking on either one of the two that are up there right now because it's just guaranteed failure.

Why do Zoom presenters feel the need to give us the details of their personal life. I don't give a shit how many grandchildren you have, Mary. Just read off your goddamn powerpoint and let me get on with my day.

If you cum on Gooner with JTP and I, then we've still got a shot

...man, I can't believe someone would pick Gooner as a teammate. Could have RNG'd

Well, you could come join me instead of voting for one of the two people I'm legit sure aren't mafia. But I'm not stacking on either one of the two that are up there right now because it's just guaranteed failure.

Fine. ***creamy*** leggoooo JTP

Back