• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia GAME THREAD: Mafia wins!

I was only a one shot vig and was genuinely going to use it on gooner N2 if I didn't get murdered D2. Sucks.

Also, Knight, what the hell? I mean I guess you were joking around about your fake cop claims and I read too much into it, but it read as a soft cop claim 3 minutes before the deadline and you were about to get murdered.

I was only a one shot vig and was genuinely going to use it on gooner N2 if I didn't get murdered D2. Sucks.

Also, Knight, what the hell? I mean I guess you were joking around about your fake cop claims and I read too much into it, but it read as a soft cop claim 3 minutes before the deadline and you were about to get murdered.

He was bulletproof, so trying to take a hit makes sense

You read too much into it

He was bulletproof, so trying to take a hit makes sense

Yeah sure, but he was about to get voted. If he makes that claim 20 minutes before the deadline there's plenty of time for people to switch off him without it looking terrible and he lives/takes a hit. Instead he makes it 3 minutes before the deadline and I end up looking like dogshit saving him from getting killshotted by mafia ryala

I understood that he probably wasn't actually a cop. But I didn't think he was vanilla either doing that, so I felt obligated to save him

that was my first closed setup game and i'm not a fan.

having said that, thanks for running it townie. glad to be playing again.

didn't want to run a flavorless game, sorry if it wasn't the best to get everybody back and into it, maybe should have re-rolled since tejas does sometimes no-show, but think the balance would have been fine if he'd have played

was a fun maf/dead chat tho

Thanks townie for getting it organized. My schedule isn't great for modding, but I probably could next week if there's nobody else that wants to

Thank you Townie

didn't want to run a flavorless game, sorry if it wasn't the best to get everybody back and into it, maybe should have re-rolled since tejas does sometimes no-show, but think the balance would have been fine if he'd have played

was a fun maf/dead chat tho

YES

Back