• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice mafia - signups closed

Can I cut in line and run a pseudo-Sherlock game instead?

SH cop
Watson (knows SH and vice versa but no communication outside thread)
vanillas

Professor Moriarty - Indy/Mafia King Pin. Can either kill or recruit each night. Recruitment takes place AFTER investigation.

If anyone else wants in, I'll take an alternate if gat can't play. We'll do 4 maf, 1 cop, 1 BG, 9 vanillas

so this is a no, then?

fuck you and your fucking red pants you piece of maryland shit. Crabshits and murdering each other. THAT'S WHAT MARYLAND DOES. Asshole.

also, in for your Captain's Choice game. No hard feelings.

I solemnly swear to handpick my team and not RNG like a bitch from Maryland.

Fuck man I modded theme games in back to back weeks and I missed this shit. Life’s not fair. In if anyone drops

so this is a no, then?

fuck you and your fucking red pants you piece of maryland shit. Crabshits and murdering each other. THAT'S WHAT MARYLAND DOES. Asshole.

also, in for your Captain's Choice game. No hard feelings.

Meh, you can if you want to, but people signed up for this game. If everyone agrees, then I'm fine with it, but don't want to run a switcheroo.

Also I am now a Cali bro, with season tickets to Stanford basketball and everything. Please respect my decision; no interviews

Meh, you can if you want to, but people signed up for this game. If everyone agrees, then I'm fine with it, but don't want to run a switcheroo.

Also I am now a Cali bro, with season tickets to Stanford basketball and everything. Please respect my decision; no interviews

This is worse

Especially around these parts.

NEVER FORGET 1997

Fuck man I modded theme games in back to back weeks and I missed this shit. Life’s not fair. In if anyone drops

Spot was saved for you, you're in. I'll let dv7 in too.

16 players:
4 goons
1 cop
1 BG
10 vanilla

Very excited for this RNG, be ready near your PMs. Captain will be notified shortly

Sorry, captain PM already went out.

giphy.gif

Spot was saved for you, you're in. I'll let dv7 in too.

16 players:
4 goons
1 cop
1 BG
10 vanilla

Is it time to discuss game balance yet? If not, wake me up on day 3.

Back