• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Car Repairs in Winston

willyfry

Reaction score
So I have a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder and need some repairs. I bought the car from Flow Honda. For repairs, should I take it to where I bought it from or Modern Nissan who is more likely to have the parts?

Last edited:
rockauto.com

New bumper cover for 2010 Pathfinder: $58

Do it right in your driveway.

So I have a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder and need a new bumper. I bought the car from Flow Honda. For repairs, should I take it to where I bought it from or Modern Nissan who is more likely to have the parts?

Answer: Neither. Take it to an independent body shop with a good rep where you'll likely get a better price and better service. Dealers are for warranty work on new cars.

Anyone have recommendations for a good mechanic in Winston? I've had mixed results finding one

Anyone have recommendations for a good mechanic in Winston? I've had mixed results finding one

Pure station on the corner of Reynolda and Fairlawn. Have been using them for years with multiple vehicles. Great local guys that are really fair. Will often tell me I dont even need something fixed when a shop in TN has told me its urgent and tried to scam me.

B & C Auto on Northwest. Clyde George is the proprietor and chief operator. His integrity is beyond question; have used him for decades without a single incident.

Roger Marion Automotive in Clemmons (mechanic) is great. Huge Deacon fans and supporters.

Bill Wenk for body work, he is in Advance.

I brought a Honda Accord to B&C years ago, and it was never the same. But others swear by that place. Exxon near 5Points has given me good service. Didnt recommend unnecessary repairs the dealer suggested

For a mechanic, can't go wrong with Mock Tire. Mr. McKnight on Robinhood is great and Mr. Mock is as well. We've been going to them forever, great guys, and they'll treat you like family if you become a regular. For car repairs, Pat's Body Shop has done great work on our vehicles when we've needed some body work done.

For a mechanic, can't go wrong with Mock Tire. Mr. McKnight on Robinhood is great and Mr. Mock is as well. We've been going to them forever, great guys, and they'll treat you like family if you become a regular. For car repairs, Pat's Body Shop has done great work on our vehicles when we've needed some body work done.

Them Mock boys are my cousins. Good folks.

Old Town Automotive. Very honest and won't rip off.
Just down the street from them is 67 Body Shop. Good work and good prices.

Roger Marion Automotive in Clemmons (mechanic) is great. Huge Deacon fans and supporters.

Plus, CP3 does the voiceovers for his radio ads.

I still like West End Auto, corner of First and Hawthorne. Ralph loves him some Deacs too.

Back