• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carl Bernstein : The Liar and leader off CNN

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Not so anonymous sources say this bloviating hozzle huffer has lied again..

Bernstein, Lanny Davis and Jim Sciutto colluded to make up a tall tale. Then they get busted by media across the poli-spectrum and what do they do?

They Double and Triple down,of course,and precisely because the charge of their lying is so true. But then truth is of no concern to this lick-spittle band of toadstools. It is the “smear” they are after..to further dumb down an already mind-fucking numb legion of pablum pukers. The audience for this tripe-trough could care even less about the truth. They are like the gluttons of the Roman vomitorium..gorge and puke,gorge and puke..no rinse,just repeat.

He's at it again. Of course you can't yourself from PERSONAL ATTACKS and insults. You are incapable of not doing so. However, I haven't seen anyone on this board or anywhere saying many of the things you said. I feel very sad for you.

Lying Progressives calling someone out for name calling!?

That’s all you bastards have. I used to be one of you pricks which is why I know what is most effective in arguing with you.

I return fire you panty waisted motherfucker and I do it with the same GD language Proglydytes use.

You,in turn,get back your own vitriol and then you cry like the bitches you all are. Fake NEws,Fake Views,Fake Outrage

019bcde995f46066ed59e479671afcb3.jpg

Not so anonymous sources say this bloviating hozzle huffer has lied again..

Bernstein, Lanny Davis and Jim Sciutto colluded to make up a tall tale. Then they get busted by media across the poli-spectrum and what do they do?

They Double and Triple down,of course,and precisely because the charge of their lying is so true. But then truth is of no concern to this lick-spittle band of toadstools. It is the “smear” they are after..to further dumb down an already mind-fucking numb legion of pablum pukers. The audience for this tripe-trough could care even less about the truth. They are like the gluttons of the Roman vomitorium..gorge and puke,gorge and puke..no rinse,just repeat.

Personaly, you've got to respect someone who is not afraid to speak their mind. Says what needs to be said. Isn't beholded to some bullshit PC facts or science or shit. Someone who isn't afraid to call it ttruth isn't truth. Have you seen the map? So much red. Thank you. The Clintons, Deep State, CNN, fake news by the way. They didn't want to report this. I'm the most popular Republican since Lincon. Maybe ever. Great guy. We've made America even better than Lincoln. He had a rough time. We're doing great. Best numbers. They're going to keep getting better. Who'd want to investigate someone doing so well. Total witch hunt. Mueller and his 39 Democrats. North Korea sent me their weapons. Putin sent me this thingy to put in my laptop to keep it safe. He did. I just put it right in there. Great guy. Great guy.

Lying Progressives calling someone out for name calling!?

That’s all you bastards have. I used to be one of you pricks which is why I know what is most effective in arguing with you.

I return fire you panty waisted motherfucker and I do it with the same GD language Proglydytes use.

You,in turn,get back your own vitriol and then you cry like the bitches you all are. Fake NEws,Fake Views,Fake Outrage

As usual, you like to share a LIE to insult others. Either you are willfully ignorant, incapable of understanding the English language or simply lying to pander to many. I'm guess this is about the 25th time I've posted between all the boards. Lectro, here's what I actually said (and is true):

I am MODERATE on fiscal issues and PROGRESSIVE on social and international issues.

Maybe someday, Lwectro and others will actually pay attention. My guess is LEC will dispute this, but he'd be wrong in doing so.

Drain the swamp ass Democrats out of the bog

cnn has absolutely no credibility left. A shame but they’ve done it to themselves.

Hammer of Justice is Coming

Back