• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carolina Rebellion tickets for sale. (Is this the right forum for that?)

A concert with headliners Alice in Chains and Limp Bizkit? No, you most certainly do not have the right forum. Or board.

I think it probably drew a better crowd when in Rockingham than it will in Charlotte, but it is a strong lineup this year. Soundgarden's new album is great. Charlotte's inexplicable lack of a modern rock radio station hurts.

I didn't realize that either until I went on Amazon the other day and they were advertising Limp Bizkit's new single for MP3 download.

Christ, that shit is enough reason to never visit Amazon again.

For people who view the early 90s as the last great age of music (of which there are a lot), tough to get better than Soundgarden and AIC playing together.

I guess I am sorry for not having the same music taste as is seems several people on this board have, but the line up of the following bands seems pretty good to me.

Bullet for My Valentine
Papa Roach
Bush
Three Days Grace
Sevendust
Sick Puppies
Volbeat
Pop Evil
Red Line Chemistry
Rise Against
Alice in Chains
Soundgarden

What in the world are you kids listening to? SnoopLion?

I'm more excited about this. May get tickets for the show at Merriweather Post.

1583ms

I wouldn't consider who they are putting on stage these days AIC.

Eh, I saw them when Layne was alive but AWOL, and Cantrell handled it just fine and put on a fantastic show. I haven't seen them live with DuVall, but in the few TV concerts I've seen he does an okay job. Not much you can do about that one, the guy is dead. Everyone else is pretty much the same. Cantrell is the soul behind the band anyway.

Back