• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carolina Thunderbirds are back!

For those looking for a Wake connection (tagger), the starting goalie last night (Kelly Curl) has been an assistant coach for the Wake hockey team since 2015 and coaches the 16U Triad Storm youth hockey team as well. Glad to see him have a strong game in the opener.

After going down 7-0 in their first game, the birds have looked really strong. Fun to watch.

Went last night with several fellow Wake Forest fans and we had a blast. 1st penalty against North Shore and all.someome did was tap the glass with small souvenir stick. For the rest of the game I made sure everyone else knew to have a Merry Christmas!! I beat the boards so hard my hands hurt.

Went last night with several fellow Wake Forest fans and we had a blast. 1st penalty against North Shore and all.someome did was tap the glass with small souvenir stick. For the rest of the game I made sure everyone else knew to have a Merry Christmas!! I beat the boards so hard my hands hurt.

I broke my pinky last night on the glass. Whoops.

Ha I wish. I'm just a STH. But since you mentioned it Single Game Tickets are on sale for the rest of the season. The next home stand will be Nov 23 - 25 against the Watertown Wolves. Get your tickets here https://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/2402904?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search

After that post above using you still trying to push this bogus story of just being a STH? Someone ban this clown or if we are gonna let the board become one big advertisement at least let it be known.

Back