• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carson to Providence

We tampered with Devan Downey a few years back and he was restricted from transferring to Wake.

I imagine that we think a Big Ten school tampered with Carson, and rather than singling out that school as Cincinnati did with Wake we are restricting the whole conference.

CD would be best off playing someplace like New Hampshire or Vermont.

Bzz would be better off coaching at... Stet... Uh woff... Uh... F me.

I hope thats not the case. I would hate in the future should Mark Gottfried go after a deceased coach's players the day after he passes that they end up not being able to transfer somewhere else in the ACC if it was the best situation for their continued development.

While I know it's more fun to bash our former players, let's not be silly. Carson is not a low-major grade player. He will either go to one of the better mid-majors or a high-major.

While I know it's more fun to bash our former players, let's not be silly. Carson is not a low-major grade player. He will either go to one of the better mid-majors or a high-major.

agreed

Wink -

Is he smart enough (and rich enough) for an Ivy?

Yes on smarts and rich enough is irrelevant....all the Ivies call full schollies 'need-based aid' ( see Harvard under Amaker ).

I mean, we can LOWF all day long, but Carson Desrosiers is going to play a role for a high-major before he graduates...

Right now it looks like it will come down to Vandy or Providence.

So the 2014 Final Four is shaping up to be Vandy, Bradley, USC, and Villanova.

So the 2014 Final Four is shaping up to be Vandy, Bradley, USC, and Villanova.

We might as well cheer for our ex-players. Apparently anyone playing for Wake will still be going down on the "RMS Bzztanic". (Maybe we should change that to "MSD Bzztanic".)

I wish him luck where ever he winds up. Smart kid. He'll be alright just about anywhere.

I just hope his mom is on board with "his" choice.

AW MAN I THOUGHT EVERYONE SAID HE WAS GONNA ONLY BE GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY AT LIKE NEW HAMPSHIRE.

He's still good enough to play at Wake. We have a long history of longshots at center playing great ball as a senior. Unfortunately, we're never going to find out what might have happened.

Back