• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catching Up With Mitchell (Bittle) Baldwin

Both Tyler and Baldwin were grossly overrated players who should have played at low majors. Neither is close to being good enough to being good enough to play high D1.

As to Chris being afraid of sitting behind Baldwin, you really need to check yourself into a drug or alcohol facility.

Pfffft. I've seen some of our talent evaluation work. Dubious at best. Almost like you're the one on drugs.

If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Just leave your head stuck in the sand and never ask yourself again about any player who Wake Forest wanted but whiffed on and then turned into a great productive individual who has more talent and more caring and brains in his little finger than you have in your whole body.

I am jealous of Mitchel Von Bittle Baldwin and his lucrative basketball camp? Got me.

Back