• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catheters

I see this commercial for catheters and theyre talking about how youre paying too much for catheters blah blah blah. Anyway all I hear is $$$$$, so I call up and order a shitload of catheters thinking I can sell them off and buy myself a costco membership.

Well turns out if I listened to the commercial, I wouldve realized that you save money with their product because you can clean your catheters cheaper, so I had a bunch of catheter cleaning supplies and no catheters. Couldnt sell them so I was like fuck it, Ill buy some catheters. Turns out theyre like the sickest product ever. Been peeing my ass off for the last week and a half.

congrats on having the dumbest thread on the internet not started by tiffles or 286. I seriously loathe you. I wish your mother believed in post-birth abortion. You hurt the human race by being.

Does tiffles still post on the MD board? There's a delusional blast from the past.

yes. he grew up a bit but is still a virgin and a moron.

congrats on having the dumbest thread on the internet not started by tiffles or 286. I seriously loathe you. I wish your mother believed in post-birth abortion. You hurt the human race by being.

This is hilarious to me. Bravo.

If this thread makes you that angry, Im thinking you must not be using the right kind of catheter cleaning supplies. Hit me up on PM and I can give you a great deal on the best stuff.

If this thread makes you that angry, Im thinking you must not be using the right kind of catheter cleaning supplies. Hit me up on PM and I can give you a great deal on the best stuff.

Would posrep but can't. Also I still wish you weren't alive but sweet post.

agreed, but he Al Roker'd that shit and got fat again

Oh I see. You guys lost me at first. We're talking about stomach stapling here? Yeah I dont recommend catheters for people who did that. Having a catheter is pretty money for sitting around and peeing anytime you feel like, but if youre looking to suck the fat out your body by choking off your intestines then its prolly not for you.

If you just want to chill like a vill though, hit me up. 75% off catheter cleaning supplies, 1st cath free.

toogs is a douchebag because he fears knight will take him children.

Back