• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cats vs. Dogs

Which are better overall?

• Total voters

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
Poll coming.

Which are better overall? We're talking domesticated felines and canines that serve as pets.

Choose wisely and consider any and all contexts.

Equally awesome in their own way. This is like LBJ v. MJ debates. Stop with the comparisons, just appreciate greatness.

From a utility standpoint, dogs are better.

But some people like the independence of cats or something.

Intentionally or not, every cat I've ever come in contact with has tried to kill me. Easy winner in this one for me. Doges!

Bunch of HADERS in this thread.

ryseqygy.jpg

Help control the cat population.
Have your cat spayed or euthanized.
Bob-Barker.jpg

I've never had a dog, but they seem pretty awesome though much needier than cats. I'd like to have a dog someday once I have a family, since the anchors are already tied down at that time, for things like not being able to go away for the weekend at the drop of a hat. Have to arrange someone to care for the dog.

I very much enjoy having cats. They are easy pets who mostly take care of themselves but are still affectionate and nice to have around.

Back