• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caviar

WakeGal

Reaction score
Anyone know if where to get Caviar in Winston. I would prefer decent to good caviar.

It has been requested for a birthday gift for a big birthday.

Last edited:
The person requested caviar for a birthday gift? Did it make you do a double take when they did this?

The person requested caviar for a birthday gift? Did it make you do a double take when they did this?

No. He's asked for this 4 years in a row. He's never had it and wants to try it. I'm finally going to get it if I can figure out where to get it and what. I'm clueless.

What's wrong with all the options that come up when you googled caviar in Winston-Salem?

whoever this is for is clearly wanting to consume caviar as a symbolic gesture, not as a taste experience. It really could not matter less which brand you go with. To someone who has never eaten it before (I fall into this category) it's pretty much all going to taste the same.

Dafuq even is all this?

My husband has asked for it for his birthday. He's been a trooper over the last week. He spent Christmas at the hospital with no complaints (my grandfather is actively dying). With all the crap going on and with how supportive he has been, I want to give him what he has asked for. He's asked for caviar and vodka. He's going to get that and then I'm going to ask some friends of ours over for a nice dinner. Plus he's getting another gift.

Last edited:
My husband has asked for it for his birthday. He's been a trooper over the last week. He spent Christmas at the hospital with no complaints (my grandfather is actively dying). With all the crap going on and with how supportive he has been, I want to give him what he has asked for. He's asked for caviar and vodka. He's going to get that and then I'm going to ask some friends of ours over for a nice dinner. Plus he's getting another gift.

Now it makes sense- I was thinking some casual acquaintance had asked you to get them caviar.

we all know who mtndeac is, why didn't you just say it was him from the start

we all know who mtndeac is, why didn't you just say it was him from the start

Not to sound like an asshole but my focus was on other things I.e. My dying grandfather, making sure my grandmother is taking care of herself and helping my father. Sharing who requested was the last thing on my mind v

how often does MtnDeac ask for caviar?

sorry about your grandpa

Back