• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBB Thread 1/21

Looking like Murray State will be the only undefeated team remaining

didnt see the end, but did syracuse leave the court early?

Why the hell do so many people pronounce it "Sara-cuse"

Drives me nuts

wow big 10 bball is boring to watch. the pace is so slow.

gvKxe.Em.156.jpg

The faces on those nerds is priceless!!!

Good thing ESPN insists on setting the basketball Gameday schedule way in advance. Otherwise we wouldn't have live pregame from... Pitt. That's 0-fer Big East Pitt.

Pitt's program is in full on nose dive just in time to join the ACC. They should fit right in.

I know it is no longer 1/21, but the mighty Wahoos put up 19 in the first half at home against VT, who, as you might have heard, lost to us and BC. Down 4.

Haven't watched UVa play this year until this game but they don't look as good as I expected.

VT is not good. What in the world is going on in Blacksburg? I thought this was the year they were supposed to make some noise and make the dance?

If they don't turn this thing around will Seth be on the hotseat?

He has got to be on it.

People say he elevated the program, which is true, but to what? One NCAA appearance in seven years. They haven't even done well in the NIT.

He has got to be on it.

People say he elevated the program, which is true, but to what? One NCAA appearance in seven years. They haven't even done well in the NIT.

Yeah, his resume is not impressive.

I wonder if they even care about hoops in Blacksburg.

Haven't watched UVa play this year until this game but they don't look as good as I expected.

VT is not good. What in the world is going on in Blacksburg? I thought this was the year they were supposed to make some noise and make the dance?

If they don't turn this thing around will Seth be on the hotseat?

FWIW, they were picked to finish 6th by the media in the preseason poll. After losing rSR JT Thompson in the preseason to yet another ACL injury, I doubt many people expected a lot of postseason success this year.

FWIW, they were picked to finish 6th by the media in the preseason poll. After losing rSR JT Thompson in the preseason to yet another ACL injury, I doubt many people expected a lot of postseason success this year.

I think last year was supposed to be the year but they had a bunch of injury issues then as well.

Back