• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBB Weekend Thread: Zona goes down

YoungBuck95

Reaction score
What a game to start the weekend. ASU played tough all game and came away with the W in 2OT. The ESPN guy calling it is extremely opposed to storming the court which baffles me.

Saturday has a solid slate of games. Game Day is at Rupp Arena for Kentucky/Florida. Should be a good one. St. Louis hosts VCU which should also be a good one.

There was still time left on the clock when they stormed the floor.

Even said they shouldn't after the .7 had been played out

ASU seemed pretty luck to avoid two potential T's, hanging on the rim on the unnecessary dunk with .7 secs left , and the first court storm was clearly with time still on the clock. But the Fighting Herbs get the win so I am happy.

Missouri and Tennessee is one of those deceptively bad games where it's close because each team is one-upping each other's idiocy. The combined basketball IQ on the floor is near 0. It's shocking how awful this game is turning out.

I'm pretty excited to check out Georgia State next. Troy is garbage, but I've been meaning to watch RJ Hunter and Ryan Harrow all year. Those guys are playing out of their minds this year. Former Hokie Manny Atkins is also having a nice year.

Missouri and Tennessee is one of those deceptively bad games where it's close because each team is one-upping each other's idiocy. The combined basketball IQ on the floor is near 0. It's shocking how awful this game is turning out.

I'm pretty excited to check out Georgia State next. Troy is garbage, but I've been meaning to watch RJ Hunter and Ryan Harrow all year. Those guys are playing out of their minds this year. Former Hokie Manny Atkins is also having a nice year.

And this Tennessee team waxed us.

Jabari Brown fouls a perimeter shooter. 71-68. Then, Mizzou turns it over off of an inbounds pass. Timeout. Then, Tennessee almost commits a five second violation off the subsequent possession. Timeout, instead. Ernest Ross fouls off of a screen. 71-70. No timeouts for Tennessee.

18 seconds to go. Interested to see how this one gets worse.

LOL - Clock doesn't start/clock idiocy. Tennessee gets that timeout, after all. #keeper

After another clock error, Tennessee botches another inbounds play. Mizzou gets the ball. Ball game.

Yeah. He's been pretty mediocre, IMO. He has really underachieved despite having as much, if not more talent as anybody in that conference.

Watching this team is like watching a parallel universe ACC where Hunter chose Wake or VT, Atkins is lighting it up for VT, and Harrow is finally playing like a top-10 PG for State.

There is still time left, but SF Austin is five minutes away from winning its 21st game in a row. #70 kenpom, though.

ASU seemed pretty luck to avoid two potential T's, hanging on the rim on the unnecessary dunk with .7 secs left , and the first court storm was clearly with time still on the clock. But the Fighting Herbs get the win so I am happy.

Terrible no call on that T. That has to be a technical for hanging. The guy did a chin up blatantly. Those guys had no balls to call that there.

Terrible no call on that T. That has to be a technical for hanging. The guy did a chin up blatantly. Those guys had no balls to call that there.

I can't believe I am seeing TheReff calling out other refs.

I have just noticed at how bad Illinois and Indiana have been in conference play.

Indiana is 14-11, 4-8 in conference play and Illinois is 14-12, 3-10 in conference play.

Back