• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Are you suggesting Reynolds was the problem in that flick?

Oh no, there were far worse things in that movie. Blake Lively was as awful as I can remember anyone being in a super hero flick...and Parallax was horrendous. And the above mentioned terrible CGI.

That said, he wasn't very convincing as GL, either.

The best part of that movie was at the end when Prof X came on the screen and the dude behind me was like "THATS JEAN LUC PICARD...THATS CAPTAIN. JEAN. LUC. PICARD!!"

Blake Lively or January Jones. Would you rather?

Jones. Lively is kind of blah.

GL is a good contrast for what Marvel has done right. Marvel has gotten legitimately talented actors and given them a lot to do. With the exception of Nolan's trilogy and I guess Amy Adams in Man of Steel, DC has gotten actors who looked the part and haven't given them much to do.

<3

jzUcGIu.png

I was about to kneejerk Blake Lively because for some odd reason I saw the movie "Accepted" and thought she was absolutely banging in that, but it appears she hasn't aged particularly well -- not a good sign considering she's in her mid-20s.

Conversely, Betty Draper is the worst, and it's been a very long time since Jones has looked that hot on Mad Men, but a Google image search for her seals the deal IMO. Much, much more attractive as a one-note actress in Maxim photo shoots.

January Jones mos def, I'm not a Blake Lively guy I much prefer the other broad from her tv show.

I was about to kneejerk Blake Lively because for some odd reason I saw the movie "Accepted" and thought she was absolutely banging in that, but it appears she hasn't aged particularly well -- not a good sign considering she's in her mid-20s.

Conversely, Betty Draper is the worst, and it's been a very long time since Jones has looked that hot on Mad Men, but a Google image search for her seals the deal IMO. Much, much more attractive as a one-note actress in Maxim photo shoots.

Good analysis.

Back