• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

i should probably get these two CGC'd, right?

Amazing Spider Man #121
Amazing Spider Man #129

They're not super great, they were in a stack in my grandparents library for probably 30 years

but they aren't awful either. I'll try and see what's going on with them and if there's a licensed dealer around.

WAY TO GO YIAYIA I GUESS THERE ISN'T A "MINT CONDITION" IN GREEK

A few of us a while back in this thread predicted a Disassembled/Civil War trend, and I'm actually sort of surprised that that actually seems like where we're headed. I'm pretty excited.

I've said for a while now that I think Rogers is going to die at the end of Cap 3, and I think that obviously becomes way more likely in this storyline.

My dream here is this: Cap 3 ends with Rogers seemingly dead, Falcon/Bucky taking up the shield, and Stark taking control of SHIELD under the Fifty State Initiative (something that would set up a ton of possibilities for TV/Netflix). Then we get a New Avengers movie with Rogers (Evans finishing up his contract), Dr Strange, Black Widow, and Hawkeye/Ronin rising from the underground. Could even just make a Mighty Avengers movie to go alongside it with Stark's sanctioned team.

One of the reasons that storyline makes so much sense is how heavily involved Iron Fist and Luke Cage are with these stories, and this is probably all going to come to fruition right around the time The Defenders eventually hits Netflix.

I would like to see what Marvel has planned for Clint Barton down the line. There's no way they're going to keep bring a guy of Renner's ability back without big plans for him down the line, and Barton ends up being a really interesting character. Plus, it looks like we might get Mockingbird sooner rather than later, so that gives him some ROMANCE to carry a film with.

All while on a massive crash course with Thanos. Holy hell, Marvel is weaving such a massive world. It could go on forever.

Death of Gwen Stacy...could get a few bucks.

yeah, death of gwen stacy and first appearance of the punisher. definitely key issues.

i'm not a comic collector by any means but i think Hulk #181 would be awesome to have. or Captain #1

yeah, death of gwen stacy and first appearance of the punisher. definitely key issues.

i'm not a comic collector by any means but i think Hulk #181 would be awesome to have. or Captain #1

I love how that Hulk cover is ALL ABOUT Wolverine being CANADIAN.

I am so happy that they're finally giving May some personality this season. Much needed.

I am so happy that they're finally giving May some personality this season. Much needed.

She actually smiled once this season. I had forgotten how hot she is.

For some reason, The Flash didn't record from 8:19 to 8:44. I'm pissed.

I don't know that I like that reveal so early in the season, but meh.

This show just feels so loose right now, in a good way. It's really found its voice. For something that was widely panned as being too generic last year, it's a really welcome change.

Seems like Reed Diamond is the first member of Joss Whedon's crew to show up in AoS. Not counting Gregg since he came along before Joss. Normally I'd expect someone like Amy Acker (I know she's busy with Person of Interest) or Fran Kranz to have a recurring role, but maybe Joss is truly leaving things up to his brother.

Back