• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Isn’t that what the last F4 tried to do? Isn’t that what BVS tried to do?

(I’m asking because I didn’t see either)

Give me Doctor Doom as an evil Black Panther and I’ll be happy.

That wasn’t a question. I was continuing the point. Diamondback was a lame villain who was hyped up to be the big bad in the first part of the season and then he was lame.

Completely misread that. In-laws friend my brain.

The Legends boss fight was simultaneously the dumbest and also most amazing one I've seen not just on tv, but movies too.

The Legends boss fight was simultaneously the dumbest and also most amazing one I've seen not just on tv, but movies too.

The last two episodes of Legends have made it higher in my list I think. They've just been insanely goofy and I love everything about it.

The last two episodes of Legends have made it higher in my list I think. They've just been insanely goofy and I love everything about it.

That show is so underrated. I’ve given up on the others I used to watch at this point, but Legends is consistently fun. As soon as work slows down I’ll try BL out.

From saving young Barack Obama from Gorilla Grodd to tracking down John Noble, the voice actor for Mollus because he sounds exactly like Mollus (go figure) to having a giant Beebo fight Mollus, yeah, this show is fun.

Y’all have convinced me to catch up on Legends before starting JJ season 2.

Set photos have leaked out for Titans and...man do they look bad. Like Inhumans first look bad.

I've got to say, when I saw this image posted over the last few days

I thought it was a show on the forthcoming DC streaming service.

Since OGB, as far as I know, doesn't have an IG API, this will be kinda clunky. Here's the lovely Ms. Diop's text response, which you can find here too:

the_annadiop#Breezy 🖤

To the ‘Titans’ fans:
Yesterday a photo of me on set leaked online. And it was unfortunate because fans have been waiting MONTHS for a photo of ‘Starfire’ and a sloppy (😐) photo of me on a curb in 15 degree weather is what they got instead 😂 For the sake of our incredible fans - I hated that this is the first picture people are seeing. It’s out of context and it’s a misrepresentation of the incredible character I get to play. And also a misrepresentation of the phenomenal production behind it all.
With that said - the hate speech that followed was deplorable. And though I am highly unbothered 💅🏿 I do want to use this as an opportunity to say that tearing people down is not something that I tolerate. For myself or anyone else. Too often social media is abused by some who find refuge in the anonymity and detachment it provides: misused as a tool to harass, abuse, and spew hatred at others. This is weak, sad, and a direct reflection of the abuser.

Racist, derogatory, and/or cruel comments have nothing to do with the person on the receiving end of that abuse. And because I know this - I’m unfazed :) But for anyone out there who may not - I am here to remind you that whatever ugly and negative thing anyone ever chooses to say about you is always a reflection and revelation of themselves- it does NOT define you, and it certainly does NOT make you any less perfect than you are - Be you! Stay beautiful! Live breezy :) As always,
Much love 💕

CBM: Legion Season 2 debut April 3

Never heard of Anna Diop before. She’s super hot.

As we saw with the whole MJ issue in Homecoming, some nerds get really upset when unrealistically model hot white female characters are portrayed by actual model hot women who aren’t just white.

Last edited:
I'm not going to look because it's soul crushing to do so, but I wonder why she was subjected to racist crap. Is the union set of the alt-right and mega fanboys upset that an actress with orange skin wasn't cast? *Insert Donald Trump joke*

Props to Arrow for running a plot line in which an elected politician is actually facing obstruction charges for trying to take down a deep state coup by corrupt law enforcement.

Listening to NPR Fresh Air and they're airing a review of tomorrow night's episode of Legion. The TV reviewer calls it "one of the most compelling hours of TV he's ever watched."

That plus the Black Lightning finale should make for some nice TV viewing between NBA playoff games.

Legion is really killing it so far this season. I love that show so much.

I was bracing for a show that was all visuals based on Sepinwall's review. The last episode was very good. Loved the introduction of Farouk and his whole plotline. Aubrey Plaza continues to impress and look damn good doing it.

Back