• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

It’s the same tonal switch they pulled by releasing Ant-Man after Age of Ultron.

0rAqW.gif

If we're done with Avengers, I watched a thing just now.

My 2 cents - we know the Captain Marvel movie takes place in the 90s, when that pager would have been some sort of high tech device. The super science SHIELD, or the Kree, gave it extra juice to send signals that travel great distances and probably at FTL speeds. At some point, maybe the end, maybe post credits, when Danvers heads out to do cosmic protection, Fury will give her that pager and say "in case we really need you".

I agree it's a device to contact Captain Marvel in deep space.

Hopefully, Marvel doesn't end the Kree-Skrull War too soon. The worst thing to do would be to wrap it up in one movie. The war would be a nice backdrop for a future phase of the MCU. When the Shi'ar get introduced you could do a giant version of Operation Galactic Storm that includes the the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer and the X-Men. You could mix in Secret Invasion with that as well depending on how sprawling you want to make the story.

Black Lightning Season 1 and DC Legends Season 3 are on Netflix.

Yeah. It’s telling a straight up story. Last week was predictable but good.

Aubrey Plaza is doing work.

Yeah. It’s telling a straight up story. Last week was predictable but good.

Aubrey Plaza is doing work.

Feige came out and said al the characters who died actually died and that Avengers 4 won’t be what we think.

Actually died never to be seen again? No chance. There are sequels coming. However, if they really killed off those characters (and a sequel was another marvel universe version like miles morales) that's some George RR Martin size balls.

i think it's pretty impressive that out of 14 million futures, there wasn't even one where chris pratt didn't lose his shit like a child.

Just ran into a colleague who just saw Infinity War. She had only seen a few Marvel films beforehand. She loved it. She felt like she got to know every character a bit and was emotionally invested in their deaths.

Back