• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Into the Spiderverse dropped on Netflix fellas! I'm curious about the degree of rewatchability it has for me. I only saw it once in theaters. It may be once a day for the next week.

Into the Spiderverse dropped on Netflix fellas! I'm curious about the degree of rewatchability it has for me. I only saw it once in theaters. It may be once a day for the next week.

Rewatchability score: extreme. Miles' leap of faith scene is one of my favorite sequences in movies. I mean all movies, ever.

As to live action Spidey, my go-to reviewers are enthused and the aggregate score reflects that's common across all reviewers (91%, n=96). One no-spoilers comment I've heard repeatedly - the two post credits scenes are very significant. No giant ant playing drums this time.

I wish my boys were at the stage where we would come home and watch two good movies (or Cars 2) after dinner.

Rewatchability score: extreme. Miles' leap of faith scene is one of my favorite sequences in movies. I mean all movies, ever.

As to live action Spidey, my go-to reviewers are enthused and the aggregate score reflects that's common across all reviewers (91%, n=96). One no-spoilers comment I've heard repeatedly - the two post credits scenes are very significant. No giant ant playing drums this time.

The soundtrack is the front-runner for my go-to summer anthem. It's amazing. I can't wait to watch the movie again and actually know all the songs.

Rewatched spiderverse last night with the family. Still great. Not many superhero movies hold up as well on multiple viewings.

Had never seen Marvel’s movie the Punisher before

Brutal and not in an entertaining John Wick way

Far From Home was amazing. Everything I would hope for from Mysterio. Gyllenhall was great. Holland continues to impress. Zendaya was good. Ned and Flash were great. Marisa Tomei is still super hot.

Just an extremely well done film. Brilliant special effects. All the set pieces were amazing. Good story. I hope Sony leaves well enough alone.

Definitely stay for the post credits. Huge post credits.

No spoilers until tomorrow night.

I Googled the term "Spider Man" a few minutes ago, nothing more and the return results included a major post-credit spoiler. Not embedded in an article, just laid it right out there. So I hope folks get to see it soon. Fortunately I've seen it, otherwise I would have been piiiiissed.

I Googled the term "Spider Man" a few minutes ago, nothing more and the return results included a major post-credit spoiler. Not embedded in an article, just laid it right out there. So I hope folks get to see it soon. Fortunately I've seen it, otherwise I would have been piiiiissed.

I saw the spoiler and haven’t seen the film. I was just trying to find showtimes

Is it a spoiler for the first or second post-credits?

The funny thing is given what happens before the spoiler, something like that was bound to happen.

There was a semi-shout out to AOS in the second one.

Without spoiling, do they address the 5 year gap well? Or at all?

CBM: Spider-Man: Far From Home premieres on Tuesday

Young Justice returned for the second half of season 3. I can’t rave about it enough. Each episode is epic.

Last edited:
The funny thing is given what happens before the spoiler, something like that was bound to happen.

There was a semi-shout out to AOS in the second one.

That's good to know because I was a little confused about that one. I need to catch up on that show...

Back