• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

ALSO: someone a couple weeks ago commented that when zoom gets unmasked it should be someone that barry's never seen before, which i think would be pretty hilarious, i am in full support of this idea

Agreed. Something like this.

I'm beginning to think Zoom may be Earth-2 Barry Allen, Henry Allen, or Joe West.

I am so super way behind on everything right now. Hopefully the holiday will let me get caught up so I can rejoin this thread.

Tony Todd is voicing Zoom. I knew it the second I heard him speak for the first time.

tony-todd.jpg

Creepy as hell

i'm a little #nervous that they haven't revisited the flash forward to dat grave at all yet

i know it's still early in the season, and there could very well be a lot of red herrings/candidates, but it feels like they're going to forget about it until episode, say, 22 or 23, and then shock everyone with a reminder out of the blue, which makes me pretty worried it's going to be felicity

i'm a little #nervous that they haven't revisited the flash forward to dat grave at all yet

i know it's still early in the season, and there could very well be a lot of red herrings/candidates, but it feels like they're going to forget about it until episode, say, 22 or 23, and then shock everyone with a reminder out of the blue, which makes me pretty worried it's going to be felicity

I TOLD you that pretty blonde girlfriends of super heroes don't make it out alive.

Felicity is TOAST

Seriously though, she's so freaking boring and one dimensional. They either need to shake her character up, which they could do when introducing her father, or make her a symbol by killing her off. I'm jut so tired of the "let me raise my voice and scold Oliver so I can have something to do other than be a sappy love interest" angle. She was a better character before they got together 4realz.

Felicity is TOAST

Seriously though, she's so freaking boring and one dimensional. They either need to shake her character up, which they could do when introducing her father, or make her a symbol by killing her off. I'm jut so tired of the "let me raise my voice and scold Oliver so I can have something to do other than be a sappy love interest" angle. She was a better character before they got together 4realz.

unleash the puppies

/thread

Felicity is TOAST

Meh. I think they've improved her this year so far. She was by far the weakest part of Season 3, but I liked her in the Ray/Sara episode last week, and I liked her encouraging Oliver to embrace his new self early in the season. I dunno. I think she's been fine.

The scene where she locked Oliver and Digg in the lair and yelled at them to get their shit together was pretty great.

edit: I also like that they've walked back from "hey this is felicity and she is an expert at everything you could possibly imagine" with her consulting with MR. TERRIFIC on everything. It makes her less of a plot device in service of the case of the week, which, let's be real, she sort of was for the first season and a half.

Meh. I think they've improved her this year so far. She was by far the weakest part of Season 3, but I liked her in the Ray/Sara episode last week, and I liked her encouraging Oliver to embrace his new self early in the season. I dunno. I think she's been fine.

The scene where she locked Oliver and Digg in the lair and yelled at them to get their shit together was pretty great.

edit: I also like that they've walked back from "hey this is felicity and she is an expert at everything you could possibly imagine" with her consulting with MR. TERRIFIC on everything. It makes her less of a plot device in service of the case of the week, which, let's be real, she sort of was for the first season and a half.

Red Sox watches Arrow with his dick.

Back