• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

I guess there's a rumor that Cap and Tony will both be in the Spider-Man movie based on a statement from RDJ that he and Chris Evans will be filming together again in Atlanta soon, which is the filming location for two upcoming movies: GoTG 2 and Spider-Man.

I guess there's a rumor that Cap and Tony will both be in the Spider-Man movie based on a statement from RDJ that he and Chris Evans will be filming together again in Atlanta soon, which is the filming location for two upcoming movies: GoTG 2 and Spider-Man.

Wouldn't GotG2 be more logical to tie into Infinity War?

Wouldn't GotG2 be more logical to tie into Infinity War?

I think since Spidey is at least a small part of Civil War, it makes more sense that this would be the next time you see those characters. I think Gunn has been pretty adamant that the Avengers not show up in Guardians because he wants the focus on Quill.

I'm thinking we should go with a more exponential spoiler un-ban rate on the next Marvel series. It's been a week and a half... If you ain't finished by now, you ain't trying.

Last edited:
I'm thinking we should go with a more exponential spoiler un-ban rate on the next Marvel series. It's been a week and a half... If you ain't finished by now, you ain't trying.

Plus it slows discussion. By the time this thread opens, I will have practically forgotten the series.

JJ gave me what I was looking for from Luke - a couple instances of "Sweet Christmas" and he piitb. They never talked about the latter like in the comics but it was pretty apparent.

Red Tornado is in tonight's episode of Supergirl.

New Dawn of Justice trailer will be shown during Kimmel tonight, bee-tee-dubz.

Kimmel getting DC trailers? That's interesting.

Whoops, my ombudsman wants to issue a correction that it's during the Dec 2 episode of Kimmel, not tonight.

In the meantime

Whoops, my ombudsman wants to issue a correction that it's during the Dec 2 episode of Kimmel, not tonight.

In the meantime

I have yet to watch something about this film that doesn't make me think it's going to be better than my low expectations. I think this movie could be hilariously bad.

I have yet to watch something about this film that doesn't make me think it's going to be better than my low expectations. I think this movie could be hilariously bad.

That's how I feel about Suicide Squad, but everyone else seems excited for that.

Back