• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

oh also, there was definitely SOME blood. Diana's arm was bleeding from a cut at some point in the first hour-ish I think?

oh also, there was definitely SOME blood. Diana's arm was bleeding from a cut at some point in the first hour-ish I think?

yeah but it was like that post-battle type blood. Steve had scuffs/scrapes too. But there's no "running" blood. I'm not asking for gore but c'mon.

I guess they really wanted to make this movie available to kiddos/young girls.

Disappointing that all the writers are men. That would be disappointing for any movie especially WW.

WW as a mashup of Thor 1 and Cap 1 is encouraging.

you should def. go see it; no need to see BvS. do directly to WW ass-kicking. Definitely Captain America esque because she's basically a brawler.

a cooler, hotter Sif, Ph. so there

yeah but it was like that post-battle type blood. Steve had scuffs/scrapes too. But there's no "running" blood. I'm not asking for gore but c'mon.

I guess they really wanted to make this movie available to kiddos/young girls.
Fair.

There was a little girl sitting next to me (like 5ish?) They had some WEIRD previews if that's the intended target. They showed one for "It Comes At Night", poor girl was covering her ears/face for that shit.

Some of the comments are getting spoilery. Just be cool until tomorrow night.

are people spoiled knowing that Diana and Steve get minor scrapes and cuts during battles

Guys Ph hasn't seen it yet so spoilers are extra sensitive unlike usual. Like telling him that Wonder Woman has to kill Steve in the end would be a big no no.

also, i loved the part when the flash warped in from the future and stole all their wallets

Yeah the whole movie does a great job of tying in nicely with BvS and anyone that didn't see that movie yet will be completely lost.

Strapon scene with Scarlett Johansson was awesome.

Last edited:
just avoid the thread.

Ph has almost 3,000 posts on this thread, there will be no avoiding. FALL IN LINE.

My wife saw the trailer for WW before Alien Covenant and now she wants to go. Suicide Squad is the only DC movie I have seen since Dark Knight Rises but it sounds like I'll be ok.

Back