• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

No spoilers for movies after 48 hours because people have to make time and leave their home to go see it.

Spoilers are fine for TV shows because people can just turn on the TV in their home. It's on people to watch TV shows shortly after they come on or see a movie by Saturday night. If they don't, they can avoid the thread.

This thread has worked fine with those rules.

you should def. go see it; no need to see BvS. do directly to WW ass-kicking. Definitely Captain America esque because she's basically a brawler.

a cooler, hotter Sif, Ph. so there

Nah dude.

She's plenty hot, just not Wonder Woman hot. Jamie Alexander is Wonder Woman hot.

09-gal-gadot.jpg
gal-gadot-yellow-fb.jpg

Last edited:
I think Gal Gadot is one of the hottest women alive right now. She also has the look that says "i would be a movie star no matter what era i was born" which I love.

No spoilers for movies after 48 hours because people have to make time and leave their home to go see it.

Spoilers are fine for TV shows because people can just turn on the TV in their home. It's on people to watch TV shows shortly after they come on or see a movie by Saturday night. If they don't, they can avoid the thread.

This thread has worked fine with those rules.

not everyone can just turn on the tv the moment a show airs. my only gripe is you think 14 hours is acceptable to spoil when all you need to do is use the spoiler tag within say 24 hours. but you use an old tapatalk so no one else matters. then you complain about people who try and use spoiler tags because you get spoiled since you don't use the right version or a browser. at least you waited longer than bengazi took. spoilers: 14 hours of ph #rjkomedian did i do that right?

you keep saying the rules have always worked despite a number of people saying they would prefer a little more time before things are spoiled.

24 hours or spoiler tags for a tv show is more than reasonable.
48 hours or an entire opening weekend or spoiler tags is also more than reasonable.

but i'm not going to argue about it anymore since it's a minor issue.

not everyone can just turn on the tv the moment a show airs. my only gripe is you think 14 hours is acceptable to spoil when all you need to do is use the spoiler tag within say 24 hours. but you use an old tapatalk so no one else matters. then you complain about people who try and use spoiler tags because you get spoiled since you don't use the right version or a browser. at least you waited longer than bengazi took. spoilers: 14 hours of ph #rjkomedian did i do that right?

you keep saying the rules have always worked despite a number of people saying they would prefer a little more time before things are spoiled.

24 hours or spoiler tags for a tv show is more than reasonable.
48 hours or an entire opening weekend or spoiler tags is also more than reasonable.

but i'm not going to argue about it anymore since it's a minor issue.

Actually, people have been arguing for less time before allowing spoilers. As we see here, people want to discuss the movie soon after seeing it. As we saw with Arrow, if we wait too long, it doesn't get discussed. The people who complained about it still haven't discussed it.

I don't really care one way or another as long as we can agree on the spoiler period. TV shows have always been next day. If Flash was the night before and I haven't watched it yet, I won't check this thread until I've watched it.

Movies and Netflix shows are different and PH does a good job updating the thread title to reflect when to expect spoilers. If I haven't seen the movie yet, I'll avoid the thread. Same with the Netflix shows.

The first part of this latest Spidey trailer showed during the NBA finals last night. Wake Forest ties into the MCU!

I think deaconson's point was: now that tapatalk works correctly with them, just use spoiler tags when we're close after release.

This isn't rocket science, guys.

And if you don't want to update tapatalk that's on you for rejecting technology like a rube.

i think for movies you should just do what I do: avoid the thread until you've seen the film or decided you don't care about spoilers for it

Back