• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

The Flash was sort of disappointing last night. Haven't gotten around to Agent Carter yet.

Agent Carter was not as good as previous weeks, but damn good. There's a great scene I'm glad I haven't spoiled for you already. The plot continues to thicken.

Yeah I will go and see him in anything.

An American bro playing American bros. Can't go wrong with that.

She's decently funny...but it's just like any other fat actor, almost every joke is about them eating or squashing or flattening etc...and she pretty much only has that "I'm funny because I'm abrasive" schtick.

Agent Carter was not as good as previous weeks, but damn good. There's a great scene I'm glad I haven't spoiled for you already. The plot continues to thicken.

It was fine. The Howard/Peggy scene was good. The scenes introducing Dottie were pretty cool. The Stan Lee shit is getting old. That scene where Chad Michael Murray explains to Peggy how sexism is natural or whatever was annoying. We've seen that scene about a dozen times now in four episodes.

Yeah. Obviously there was rampant sexism in the 40s. Clearly the dude calling Peggy "Marge" doesn't view her as an equal. They didn't need that scene.

Pretty sure Dottie killed the SSR dude and the tough guy. That was an unexpectedly awesome scene. One rumor is she is a precursor to Black Widow.

Both pronunciations of Ra's were used on the latest Arrow. Maseo says "Raysh" and all the westerners "Rahz".

Caity will be back for some hallucinations in the episode "Canaries." Though I wish she would come back for real because Laurel is just turrible.

I'm pretty intrigued by the Maseo/Katana storyline. I wonder how they're going to bring everything together against R'as as the season gets near its end (Deathstroke, Katana, Maseo, Suicide Squad, Team Arrow, Atom, R'as and the League, Merlyn...holy crap they've got a lot of characters).

And can we make this happen, please?

diggle-00.jpg

Caity will be back for some hallucinations in the episode "Canaries." Though I wish she would come back for real because Laurel is just turrible.

yep. Great show, but Laurel is awful. I know people want to stay true to the source material to some degree, but at some point you have to let the characters grow organically. And most people watching aren't that familiar with the comic anyway.

Back