• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

oh, something i rmembered now; so much happens in AoU but i think the Hulk vs Hulkbuster armor fight was probably my favorite

The moment where the Vision hands Thor his hammer was probably my favorite. That or Hawkeye frying the Witch when she tried to brain him.

The moment where the Vision hands Thor his hammer was probably my favorite. That or Hawkeye frying the Witch when she tried to brain him.

yeah, solid shot. I also liked when Hawkeye was like "we're fighting robots and i have a bow and arrow for some reason"

AOU is projected to finish under $200M this weekend and insiders are attributing that to Mayweather-Pacquiao as well as Spurs-Clippers and the Kentucky Derby. Fascinating stuff.

The fight will make over twice as much as AOU this weekend.

Unpossible. I have it on #undefeated authority that AOU was going to do over $300 Million domestically on its opening weekend

#defeated

cap_shield_broken_ultron.jpg

I'm not going to read this so I won't be spoiled when I eventually get around to watching it. It's good to know I can blame DF07 and RSF if it sucks.

As we've said, it was great until S3. S2 is the best superhero television the CW has done. But S3 just has problems, and #Olicity is chief among them. That and trying too hard to shoe horn the Batman mythos into a show about Green Arrow.

As we've said, it was great until S3. S2 is the best superhero television the CW has done. But S3 just has problems, and #Olicity is chief among them. That and trying too hard to shoe horn the Batman mythos into a show about Green Arrow.

I think S3 has still been better than AOS on the whole. Infinitely better than Gotham.

Apparently Trank's career is falling apart. The studio did a bunch reshoots and edits to try to save FF.

I think S3 has still been better than AOS on the whole. Infinitely better than Gotham.

Better than Gotham without a doubt. S3 and AOS are probably on even footing. Without the Avengers link, AOS would probably be below S3 for me. I do find the link to the MCU keeping me interested.

And that Palicki chick. Not really a very good actress but DAMN that girl is smoke.

S3 has been really weak. The flashbacks suck, the CW soap opera relationship stuff is dragging the show down and the Ra's al Ghul storyine has been mishandled. AOS and the Flash have both been clearly better than Arrow this year.

Agreed on AoS + The Flash > Arrow right now.

And honestly, I kind of stopped pulling for #OLICITY when the writers forgot how to write for her. She's become such a grating, redundant character this season.

i'm not gonna say their #demonsheadsex wasn't super satisfying, though

Last night I watched the Daredevil episode where Fisk tells the art house chick about his murderous past and she sexes with him and everything's ok. Mostly well done, but the part that threw me was where Fisk declares to his girlfriend and then the media that he's out to save the city, but nobody asks him "so, Mr. Fisk, exactly what is it that you are doing from secret penthouse lair to "save the city" again?" He said "save the city" more times than Oliver Queen in that episode, and nobody asked the obvious follow up question.

Last night I watched the Daredevil episode where Fisk tells the art house chick about his murderous past and she sexes with him and everything's ok. Mostly well done, but the part that threw me was where Fisk declares to his girlfriend and then the media that he's out to save the city, but nobody asks him "so, Mr. Fisk, exactly what is it that you are doing from secret penthouse lair to "save the city" again?" He said "save the city" more times than Oliver Queen in that episode, and nobody asked the obvious follow up question.

I assumed the articles calling him a philanthropist covered that and likely included that he was buying up the tenement buildings in Hell's Kitchen. Of course he had already owned them but he was buying them publicly.

Back