• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

That's risky. BVS probably has nightmare fodder.

Apparently one of the common complaints about BvS is Gal Gadot's tits aren't big enough. At least that's what she claims.

Real tits rarely match up with fantasy drawings.

giphy.gif

I'm remaining steadfastly optimistic until I can't any more. The early pre-buzz that I've seen for BvS is actually fairly positive. Now, could those comments be WB plants? Absolutely, there's no reason to give credibility to what HotPocketsLuvR785 says in the IGN comments section, but I have seen negative early pre-buzz before too, like for the last Fantastic 4 movie. So, I'll go out on a limb to say BvS will be better than Fant4stic.

Thought SHIELD was incredibly boring last night.

Disagree. It was a set up episode. I thought the conversation with the President was good at setting the stage although the outcome was predictable.

Too cool. Looks they're going old school for the spider suit.

Did they really need to do that thing with the eyes, though? What's the theory behind that?

The early speculation I'm seeing is that it's a high tech suit, presumably courtesy of Stark. Why would a high tech spider suit need to make frowny eyes? We'll have to wait and see...

Back