• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Saw a headline that Marvel has no interest in doing R-rated movies. That doesn't really matter much since the Netflix shows are basically R-rated anyway.

How much you figure that costs? (Not your family crap, the whole shabang)

Theatre held 118. Ticket, small soda, small popcorn. I'm thinking 20 or so per head based on prices at the counter. Since it was 10 am might have had a discount per person.

When my buddy did it, he paid about $300-400 for 25-30 kids on a Sunday morning.

CBM: Deadpool is the biggest opening R-rated film of all-time (spoilers)

So I usually see a movie a couple months after it opens at the 10 or 11am show on a weekday to avoid being around annoying people. You guys think I could just talk to the manager and offer 50 or 100 bucks for the theater to myself? There's usually nobody there but both times lately these chicks bring their kids and babies and just hang out it's annoying as fuck. Including an infant at dead pool.

Back to the "ones of people care" category - JGL has quit The Sandman.

http://www.avclub.com/article/joseph-gordon-levitt-just-quit-sandman-233304

Bottom line it seems he quit because the studio didn't want to adhere to the "spirit of Neil Gaiman’s original graphic novels". So f it, I hope it doesn't get made. It was an amazing comic book series and deserves an amazing movie. Anything less, forget about it, I don't want to see a crapped up Sandman.

I bet more than ones of you will care for this fan film full of Darth Maul ass kickery.

That fan-film was fantastic. Needless to say, I would love to see Disney produce short films like this for minor characters in the Star Wars universe. Maybe we don't need a whole Boba Fett movie, but a Boba Fett short would be amazing.

Netflix added some DC animated shows and movies last week. The Batman, The Flashpoint Paradox, The Justice War and The Son of Batman are now available.

Netflix added some DC animated shows and movies last week. The Batman, The Flashpoint Paradox, The Justice War and The Son of Batman are now available.

This is good news. Thanks for the heads up.

For some reason I couldn't get over the fact that Darth Maul looked like kenneth branagh

Back