• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Yeah. And it built a universe with enough depth to carry a TV series. Just the idea of other US-World mashup cities like San Fransokyo is ripe for exploration. Wise of Disney to cash in on the STEM trend. The other tidbit in there about Epcot introducing a Big Hero 6 themed area is very exciting. It's long time that Epcot actually do something science and technology themed. As much as I love Flower and Garden and Food and Wine, the park really could use a National Science Fair. Disney hosts all kinds of cheerleading and sports competitions. Why not science?

My only problem with a Big Hero 6 tv series is there is usually a very big drop off in the quality of animation from these computer animated movies to the tv shows. Hopefully, that doesn't happen here.

Big Hero 6 was awesome. When I watched it with my 3 year old the first time, she was sad at some of the parts but now she loves it.

My 6 year old still doesn't want to watch it again because of the end.

Unrelated to the thread, Disney's next film Zootopia comes out tonight and it is getting excellent reviews.

Last edited:
Our realtor rented out a theater to play zootopia saturday morning. I'll take free movie for 4 plus popcorn and drinks. That adds up quick.

That's awesome. Buddy of mine did that for his triplets' birthday. Unfortunately the film was Norm of the North which was 0% on RT.

ABC announced that it will renew Agents of SHIELD for Season 4. Agent Carter has not been renewed yet and is "on the bubble". The show's executive producer said the odds of the show being renewed were "bad". Hopefully, Agent Carter goes to Netflix if ABC fails to renew it. If there is a Season 3, the plans are to send Peggy to London although that could change.

Last edited:
How do you feel about the show’s chances for a third season?
FAZEKAS: Bad. People have to watch the show. While I would love to see it continue on, it’s a bummer — a bummer for all of us, cast included. Everybody loves the job, everybody loves working together. I would love to see it live on, even if it’s in some other form, digital or whatever. I doubt that there’s a Netflix play for it. We’re not really involved in those decisions anyway. At the end of the day, people have to watch the show.

Would you consider a way to wrap up the story somehow?
FAZEKAS: Sure. It’s interesting because that episode feels like — except for the fact that we plugged Thompson — a nice little conclusion, which wasn’t the intent. If they wanted us to do anything, we would do it. We absolutely love it.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/marvels-agent-carter-cancelled-season-three-chances-bad/

Yeah. She's one of the best characters in the MCU. Definitely curious about the early days of SHIELD and how she met her husband.

My 6 year old still doesn't want to watch it again because of the end.

Unrelated to the thread, Disney's next film Zootopia comes out tonight and it is getting excellent reviews.

I won't watch it because of that annoying trailer with the sloths.

ya but sloths don't even really work at DMVs though

flawed plotline if i'm bein honest

Back