• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Yeah, but DC isn't starting from the same line Marvel is. That said, I did read a rumor that Geoff Johns and Affleck will have complete creative control over the Batman movie. So that might actually turn out really well.

They just take a Punisher script and Find+Replace All with "Batman"

Hey there's some movie coming out this weekend. I know because there's some viral marketing promoting it. Check it out if you're into that sort of thing

@WHIHOfficial on Twitter
WHIH World News on Youtube

$200M from the weekend's international open so far. It's late Monday evening and I've still managed to avoid spoilers of any note, knock on wood.

I'm guessing $200M domestic as well.

175M is the number I've seen as a target, with 200 as a possibility. Absent some sort of freak event, like a terrorist attack this week that spooks people into staying home, I'll take the over on 175.

Holding strong at 94% on RT. Have to wonder how much BvS being awful impacted critics giving high marks to Civil War.

These videos are cool, but FFS, someone, anyone, involved in the production of this should have known how to pronounce the name of the largest city in Africa.

9 minutes in and the Civil War foreshadowing on AOS is ridiculous.

Why did this thread title change to video games? It confuses me all the time

That's what we were talking about at the time. I just changed it to Civil War.

So what's the spoiler timeframe for this thread?? Friday morning at 10am? :tard::rolleyes:

My boy Kevin Smith directed next week's Flash, I'm very much looking forward to that.

So what's the spoiler timeframe for this thread?? Friday morning at 10am? :tard::rolleyes:

Nah. I'm probably not going to see it until Saturday afternoon with the wife, so like Friday at 5 pm. :)

But seriously, we'll do Saturday night again. This movie is big enough for its own thread if that's what you all want to do.

Nah. I'm probably not going to see it until Saturday afternoon with the wife, so like Friday at 5 pm. :)

But seriously, we'll do Saturday night again. This movie is big enough for its own thread if that's what you all want to do.

I think it's fine. If you can't avoid this thread for a week or two to avoid spoilers, I don't know what to tell you.

Flash was funny. They didn't even pretend he was really dead in the previews.

The show was slow, but I can't complain too much about the plot points.

AOS was solid again. Daisy was looking all kinds of good in her badassery. Good callback about getting the Kree blood transfusion in Season 1. So weird that of all places, the Kree debut on AOS.

Be careful out there. I relaxed my guard and abandoned my guiding principle to read no comments and got spoiled with a casualty report.

2 notes lest I be accused of spoiling -
1. "casualty" includes deaths and injuries.
2. The report may have been "there were no casualties". Or not. Or yes.

Back