• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Shut your whore mouth talking that trash about my girl Sif and how she's bland, emotionless, and underutilized despite being the hottest woman in the MCU with a potentially great character arc and everything she could have been will probably be done by Valkyrie in Thor 3.

got you covered ph.

www. mouseyasgardians.com

jaimie-alexander-lady-sif-wonder-woman.jpg

Sneak peek from Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 1

There probably just won't be one until he triumphantly picks back up the shield during Infinity War.

So just to be on the same page, we all realize that Marvel has been "replacing" Avengers in the comics to set up the future of the MCU without Evans, Downey, etc, right? That way when the MCU replaces Thor with a woman, it won't come out of thin air.

It will still be stupid though.

AOS Season 4 started off solid. They managed to effectively show what all the main cast is doing post-Sokovia, bring most of them together, and send them back. It's impressive that this show has spent 67 episodes running parallel to the MCU and doing it effectively for the most part. Season 1 rose out of The Avengers and Iron Man 3. Season 1 ended on the revelations of The Winter Soldier. Some elements from Thor: The Dark World were sprinkled in. Season 2 essentially snatched Inhumans from the upcoming film roster. Season 3 took our understanding of HYDRA from the first two Captain American films and turned it on its head before setting up its own version of Civil War in Season 4. For the issues the show has, it has been solid bonus material and parallel storytelling in the Marvel Universe.

As far as this ep, Quake was good. Ghost Rider was better than expected. I'm sure the whole Ayran/Chinese/whoever plot will pay off in terms of parallels to Doctor Strange. Seeing Yo-Yo was good. I'm glad it got the introductions and re-introductions out of the way early.

AOS Season 4 started off solid. They managed to effectively show what all the main cast is doing post-Sokovia, bring most of them together, and send them back. It's impressive that this show has spent 67 episodes running parallel to the MCU and doing it effectively for the most part. Season 1 rose out of The Avengers and Iron Man 3. Season 1 ended on the revelations of The Winter Soldier. Some elements from Thor: The Dark World were sprinkled in. Season 2 essentially snatched Inhumans from the upcoming film roster. Season 3 took our understanding of HYDRA from the first two Captain American films and turned it on its head before setting up its own version of Civil War in Season 4. For the issues the show has, it has been solid bonus material and parallel storytelling in the Marvel Universe.

As far as this ep, Quake was good. Ghost Rider was better than expected. I'm sure the whole Ayran/Chinese/whoever plot will pay off in terms of parallels to Doctor Strange. Seeing Yo-Yo was good. I'm glad it got the introductions and re-introductions out of the way early.

They really better not tease the new director for weeks on end. No idea who it is, though. Talbot? Hill?

Edit: NVM, I guess they're introducing a new character as the Director.

Last edited:
They really better not tease the new director for weeks on end. No idea who it is, though. Talbot? Hill?

Edit: NVM, I guess they're introducing a new character as the Director.

Yeah. It's noted showkiller (and current voice of Batman) Jason O'Mara.

Still hoping May and Andrew had a hot Blasian daughter. Hard to cast a better looking couple in their 50s than Ming Na and Blair Underwood.

Still hoping May and Andrew had a hot Blasian daughter. Hard to cast a better looking couple in their 50s than Ming Na and Blair Underwood.

wait... is blair the mousey one in this scenario?

I watched the Gotham season premier because of a) cockeyed optimism and/or b) silly naivete. Whatever the reason, it was more of the same. The court of owls plotline would have been enough to hook me in if the show was something better than awful. That's a story we've never seen before and is a fresh direction for me, having only read about 10ish issues of comics about them. However, the show is indeed still awful.

Lucifer's still alright though. Next week we'll see Tricia Helfer as his mother and I certainly welcome her addition to any show.

AoS made sure we knew right off the bat it's a 10:00 program now by showing us (almost) nekkid lady butt and someone spilling out a pint of blood. I'm not familiar with Robbie Reyes as Ghost Rider and I was hoping he'd provide a more interesting take on a character I just don't care for, at least not compared to the other major Marvel characters. He didn't really raise the bar for me last night, but I'll certainly tune in next week to see where it goes.

Seems like Gotham abandoned the prequel and just started doing an all out Batman show without Batman.

That's pretty much the case, with Gordon as the substitute Batman. He's quit the GCPD and "hunts monsters", which are people empowered by, I don't know, something Hugo Strange did, I gather.

They ruined a promising concept for a show and then made it worse. It's like they said, "Let's take everything that was annoying about Smallville and double down on it."

I'm so glad that I abandoned Gotham in season one. That sounds positively awful.

The Robbie Reyes version of GR is fairly new, but he isn't possessed by a true Spirit of Vengeance. He's more of a Jekyll and Hyde kind of character.

They ruined a promising concept for a show and then made it worse. It's like they said, "Let's take everything that was annoying about Smallville and double down on it."

It sounds like they've embraced their own awfulness at this point.

It also sucks they wasted BD Wong as Hugo Strange because that dude is awesome and he probably killed it as Strange.

I remember the beginning of season two thinking the show had turned the corner with young Joker.

Then they killed him.

And made it out to be that the real Joker was merely a copycat.

Yes Gotham. Let's take your most iconic villain and cheapen his origin.

Back