• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

Isn't Thursday at 8 a desirable slot? It was back when I watched tv in real time about 20 years ago.

I have to say that the Tim Allen show cancellation controversy enlightened me about time slots still mattering in 2017. I can't even tell you what time any of the shows I watch start, I'm barely even able to tell you the day.

Isn't Thursday at 8 a desirable slot? It was back when I watched tv in real time about 20 years ago.

I have to say that the Tim Allen show cancellation controversy enlightened me about time slots still mattering in 2017. I can't even tell you what time any of the shows I watch start, I'm barely even able to tell you the day.

Thursdays at 8 are still where the networks put their heaviest hitters (Shondatown, This Is Us), but I sorta get the sense that Arrow isn't really CW's heaviest hitter anymore, so I'm not sure what they're doing. If they're expecting Arrow to perform there... Yeah, it's not going to.

Putting it up against TNF isn't good.

Maybe they are going H2H with TNF to drive traffic to their god awful app. Need more people watching those god damn Jane the Virgin commercials.

New Star Trek: Discovery trailer looks promising. Note: this is the international trailer which is why it says it's on Netflix. It's going to be on the CBS streaming service in the US and Canada and on Netflix everywhere else.

New Star Trek: Discovery trailer looks promising. Note: this is the international trailer which is why it says it's on Netflix. It's going to be on the CBS streaming service in the US and Canada and on Netflix everywhere else.

fuck you CBS, no one is going to watch this

the TOS song into always gives me #nerdfeels

Yeah. CBS and WB are making shitty decisions to use Star Trek and Young Justice to draw people into their shitty new streaming services instead of just going with an established platform.

Seth MacFarlane's parody looks more promising as a Star Trek show than Discovery.

[
I'm nerd-raging about Discovery more than anything I've nerd-raged about before. Everything screams cluster-fuck about it. Accessibility, turn-over among the creative team, another freakin' prequel. It's been over 15 years since Voyager ended. Let's get back and see how things are going with their OP starships that can solo 3 Borg cubes now.

yeah, when you nerf the borg where do you go? maybe stop relying on death/destruction of the starship as the driver of tension

just a thought.

signed, G Roddenberry

Orville actually looks kinda fun

Seth MacFarlane's parody looks more promising as a Star Trek show than Discovery.

[
I'm nerd-raging about Discovery more than anything I've nerd-raged about before. Everything screams cluster-fuck about it. Accessibility, turn-over among the creative team, another freakin' prequel. It's been over 15 years since Voyager ended. Let's get back and see how things are going with their OP starships that can solo 3 Borg cubes now.

That doesn't look too bad, actually. Also, that Admiral Halsey reference...

Last edited:
So that's where Adrienne Palicki ended up. That does look pretty good. The CGI is better than expected too.

The lead is definitely a "that guy." Feels like I've seen him in a ton of stuff. And he looks kinda like Deandre Jordan.

Looks to be more on the Arrow end of things in terms of violence. Unfortunately, this show isn't in the Arrowverse. Not sure why they would make that distinction.

The leading theory about AOS Season 5 is that they're going to be part of SWORD and run parallel to Thor 3 and Avengers 3 which would bookend the start and end of the season. Makes sense I guess.

Last edited:
^^^ Srsly, a look at his IMDB shows that he's been the black dude guest star in like every important tv show for the last 20 years. Dude did freakin 13eps of 90210!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0930317/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

latest

Last edited:
Back