• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

For me, the best part was when Oliver freed Gorilla Grodd to help him rescue Oliver's son.

But seriously, I think I read somewhere that John Barrowman isn't going to be on the show anymore so there's a decent chance he's really dead but no way the rest of the crew is.

Nah. The best part was when Cisco showed up on Lian Yu and brought Earth-2 Ollie with blonde hair and the goatee.

Barrowman's on another show where he effortlessly goes through time (an American show, that is) so I have no doubt he'll show up again. Still, I'd rather see his BBC time travelling character at some point.

Though it was a great Arrow episode, I would have liked to have seen some Deathstroke vs Prometheus 1-1 action, like with the Al Ghul sisters.

Hopefully next season explores Deathstroke finding his son.

That would have actually been pretty awesome.

It would be nice for a tonal shift. I'd love to see a happy go-lucky swashbuckling Green Arrow on Earth-2. Maybe they can do that when they deliver Black Siren's dead body to Earth-2 never to be heard from again.

It would be nice for a tonal shift. I'd love to see a happy go-lucky swashbuckling Green Arrow on Earth-2. Maybe they can do that when they deliver Black Siren's dead body to Earth-2 never to be heard from again.

I'd be okay with that.

The new Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout ride is opening this weekend at Disney's California Adventure. It's a complete retheming of the Tower of Terror. Pretty cool.

Rumors persist of a Guardians of the Galaxy ride replacing Ellen's Energy Adventure at Epcot.

The new Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout ride is opening this weekend at Disney's California Adventure. It's a complete retheming of the Tower of Terror. Pretty cool.

Rumors persist of a Guardians of the Galaxy ride replacing Ellen's Energy Adventure at Epcot.

I like Guardians a lot but I'm on the fence about this. I've no doubt it will be good but the Tower of Terror is such a classic, I hate to see it go. I know this is only for the CA location but I can't imagine it won't spread to FL if it's successful.

Yeah. Apparently Tower of Terror isn't as popular over there as it is at Hollywood Studios. Seeing this, I'd be fine if they changed it up over here. Twilight Zone is dated and other than that, it's a basic up/down ride. I like to go on it, but if I don't, I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

Not sure how I missed this or maybe I just forgot. There's a new Spider-Man animated series debuting this summer on Disney XD.
http://screenrant.com/marvel-spider-man-animated-show-villains/

I haven't watched any of this last run of Marvel animated shows on Disney XD aside from an ep or two of Ultimate Spiderman and Avengers Assemble.

Yes. They may have gotten better though.

Saw an article recently that explained the Sony-Marvel agreement about Spider-Man. Can't find it but this is what I remember.

Sony and Marvel agreed to put Spider-Man in the MCU films and Sony makes Spider-Man movies in the MCU with MCU characters.

Sony keeps all the profits from Spider-Man films.

Marvel keeps all the profits from MCU films with Spider-Man.

Seems simple. If that's true, I gotta think Sony will rethink their plans with Venom, Silver Sable, and Black Cat if Homecoming makes a ton of cash at the box office. If they're keeping all the cash, why risk striking out on their own.

The embargo has been lifted for Wonder Woman and it's faring well so far - 96% on RT.

Apparently the line for that Guardians ride was over 7 hours long. That's fucking stupid.

There are rumors that the new Guardians ride is the start of a Marvel Land. Apparently there is more construction in the area and this hatch nearby.

http://www.slashfilm.com/avengers-hatch-outside-guardians-mission-breakout/

I'm at Disney World now and I went to Animal Kingdom today. The line to get into the new Pandora land based on the movie Avatar was 2.5 hours long on Friday when it opened. Not a ride. Just to get into the area. The line for the Flight of Passage ride was four hours today. For a movie a lot of people saw once or twice 8 years ago. A security guard told me people were camping outside of Animal Kingdom at 1:30 am to get in on opening day. So yeah, I can imagine people waiting in line 7 hours for Guardians of the Galaxy. People will probably wait a week when Star Wars Land opens at Hollywood Studios.

(By the way, the Flight of Passage ride was really awesome. So was the boat ride and the overall land. If Disney can do all that for one movie from 8 years ago, they're going to kill it with Star Wars Land.)

Last edited:
Apparently the line for that Guardians ride was over 7 hours long. That's fucking stupid.

Pictured waiting in line for 7 hours with my kids and had a panic attack in the office. I'm better now, but still crying and shaking. Just pulled the bourbon out of cabinet and about to call our EAP.

Back