• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

No problem. It's an interesting situation to follow. Marvel always seems to get the upper hand.

Other random news. Stan Lee will be making a cameo in AOS tonight. Guardians will be the first Marvel movie without a Stan Lee cameo.

No problem. It's an interesting situation to follow. Marvel always seems to get the upper hand.

Other random news. Stan Lee will be making a cameo in AOS tonight. Guardians will be the first Marvel movie without a Stan Lee cameo.

That's a sad preview of things to come.

What do you mean?

implying that stan lee has some important influence on the successful marvel adaptations..? i wasn't aware of that; i figured he just the cameos b/c what the hell

implying that stan lee has some important influence on the successful marvel adaptations..? i wasn't aware of that; i figured he just the cameos b/c what the hell

No, just implying that I like Stan Lee, and look forward to his cameos. I will be sad when Stan Lee is dead.

He'll live on in name and influence on the genre. I'm glad he got to see this heyday in Marvel cinema. Sad he's witnessing the decline of Marvel animation.

wait a minute, Capt 2 is going to have an end credit scene with X Men characters? wtf? how is that going to work?

edited to clarify: i guess it weirds me out that we're now throwing X men into the existing universe; just seems odd. though now we're pulling in the guardians so wgaf

Last edited:
I should have watched it instead of the game.

I should have watched it instead of the game.

You could've watched both. It ended before the game started. But check it out on Watch ABC when you get a chance. Best episode of the series in my opinion.

So am I alone in thinking the Lego movie will be a better DC movie than Superman/Batman?

You could've watched both. It ended before the game started. But check it out on Watch ABC when you get a chance. Best episode of the series in my opinion.

My kids had other plans.

I finished had watching it when I posted. It was a very good episode. They way they weaved through the story was well done. I'm not a big fan of non-linear storytelling because it often feels cheap and is poorly paced. This was good. They're building a very exciting area of the Marvel Universe. The reviews I've read so far have been very pleased with it. Great way to return.

And you're not alone on the Lego movie Waiting for reviews to see if it will be appropriate to take my 4 year old to. May try to do an outing with him if my wife doesn't want to see it. That was one of the funniest trailers I've seen in awhile.

How dare any of you suggest Stan Lee may ever die.

Stan Lee is immortal.

He actually does the Wizard World comic con tour that goes all over the US. If he's up to doing that, he's probably still in good health.

He actually does the Wizard World comic con tour that goes all over the US. If he's up to doing that, he's probably still in good health.

Hard to believe that Stan the man is 91 already. Not sure which cameo I would rank as his best though. As Larry King in Iron Man 2, as Hugh Hefner in Iron Man, or as himself in Mallrats. It will definitely be a sad day when he dies. He's the one person who gets to cross back and forth between X-men universe and Avengers universe as far as cameos. (at least without having lawyers bow up)

Looks like Eisenberg Lex will be childhood friend of Clark Kent Lex.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/why-warner-bros-superman-batman-676891

Disappointing. This article from Monday had me excited for what they could do with young Lex. I don't want to see them go the Smallville route. If you're not doing a Superboy arch, why have them be old friends? Keep in mind, in the MoS universe, plenty of people know Clark Kent is Superman.
http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...erg-really-playing-in-the-man-of-steel-sequel

Here's what I predict, and I hope the people who hated the destruction in "Man Of Steel," the people upset about Superman killing Zod, the people who feel like Superman didn't save anyone… I hope they all go see the sequel… because Lex Luthor is going to speak for them.
Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...n-the-man-of-steel-sequel#QYQUJQvK4FI2JrRI.99

Back