• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Two new Winter Soldier spots. This is the Super Bowl TV spot that teased a new trailer:

And this is the new trailer:

How much do we think a helicarrier costs? A lot rite? And they crash ALL the time. Not very cost effective. You would think they would just think up something less crashy.

How much do we think a helicarrier costs? A lot rite? And they crash ALL the time. Not very cost effective. You would think they would just think up something less crashy.

What is that jet we have that is supposed to be capable of vertical takeoffs? The Osprey? It's a similar money pit.

The Osprey is a prop plane but is VTOL capable.

I think you're thinking of the F-35.

why does shield need helicarriers when you have iron man and shit. who are they fighting?

You know, I can't think of a single instance in all the comics I've read over a looong period of time where the helicarrier saved the day. The risk/reward on those things is way out of whack.

He was in the Super Bowl spot. There's some speculation that Rhino is only an opening act villain. I think they're doing a ton of set up in this one so Rhino may make a quick appearance and Green Gonlin comes at the end. Also other media have teased a pretty major plot point from the comics if you look at one of the outfits Gwen wears.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are two of the few characters Marvel or Fox don't have exclusive rights to because they are prominent members of The Avengers and the children of Magneto.

Last May, Marvel announced that Avengers 2 would include Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. A few weeks later, Fox announced that Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch would make their first appearance a year earlier in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Last week, some underwhelming pictures of Quicksilver in DoFP were released along with a bad picture of Pietro and Wanda as little children.

Yesterday, Marvel leaks/announces that Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will actually make their first appearance in The Winter Soldier, a month before their Days of Future Past debut.

So Marvel is getting the last laugh.

Back