• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

Maybe this is a case of all bald white guys look alike, but watching this VT game after watching Powers makes me think Buzz Williams and Brian Michael Bendis were separated at birth:

Buzz
usatsi_6844044.jpg

BMB
Bendis-E3-2014.jpg

Watching D'Onofrio in the DD trailer makes me suspect its a BWG thing.

Here's my un-bold prediction: D'Onofrio is going to kill it as Kingpin. You can go all the way back to Full Metal Jacket for evidence.

Check this out - RDJ presents kid with a prosthetic arm that looks just like Iron Mans, complete with light up palm.

[video]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpf1/v/t43.1792-2/10990370_406209196214218_1197698439_n.mp4?efg=eyJx ZSI6InZpZGVvX3ByZWZlcnJlZF90YWdzXzIwMTUwMTIxLDIwMT UwMTAxIn0%3D&rl=1500&vabr=410&oh=fac0bd739d32b34027f7b3364b2320df&oe=5503595A[/video]

Check this out - RDJ presents kid with a prosthetic arm that looks just like Iron Mans, complete with light up palm.

[video]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpf1/v/t43.1792-2/10990370_406209196214218_1197698439_n.mp4?efg=eyJx ZSI6InZpZGVvX3ByZWZlcnJlZF90YWdzXzIwMTUwMTIxLDIwMT UwMTAxIn0%3D&rl=1500&vabr=410&oh=fac0bd739d32b34027f7b3364b2320df&oe=5503595A[/video]

so many feels

There is a trailer for the rest of season 3 Arrow that debuted at PaleyFest. It is seriously spoilertastic, so I won't embed but here is the link: http://tvline.com/2015/03/16/arrow-the-flash-sizzle-reels-paleyfest-2015/

I would recommend watching it, especially if you have lamented what has admittedly been a step down from season 2.

Eta: there's one for The Flash too

Last edited:
Damn. The Flash is going to be sick. Didn't think they were going to all that this season.

Saw this weekend that The Flash will definitely introduce Wally West and maybe even Bart Allen next season.

There is a trailer for the rest of season 3 Arrow that debuted at PaleyFest. It is seriously spoilertastic, so I won't embed but here is the link: http://tvline.com/2015/03/16/arrow-the-flash-sizzle-reels-paleyfest-2015/

I would recommend watching it, especially if you have lamented what has admittedly been a step down from season 2.

Eta: there's one for The Flash too

So I'm guessing by the end of the season, Oliver will be completely outed publicly as the Arrow.

So I'm guessing by the end of the season, Oliver will be completely outed publicly as the Arrow.

Yeah, but I'm not sure how much of Arrow season 3 and Flash season 1 is going to stick once they do the time travel thing. They have to bring Sarah Lance back somehow for the new spinoff so who knows...

Flash was amazing tonight. One of the best episodes of either Flash or Arrow yet.

I should have watched Flash after AOS. I feel like I need to watch Flash again. That was amazing. This show really has upped the game for the genre. It's doing all the cheesy things a superhero show isn't supposed to do with an excellent balance of heft, humor, and just good pacing. The end was some next level stuff.

I've been ignoring all the hype for iZombie, I had just dismissed it as "yet another zombie show" but then I noticed a reference to it from DC. I had no idea this show was based on one of DC's comics, from their Vertigo line. The show proudly shows its roots, with many scene transitions starting off with art from a panel. The intro is art from the great Mike Allred! (He was the artist for the Vertigo series).

Despite going in with a high level of skepticism, the show won me over, I thought it was great. The advertising hyped that it was run by the Veronica Mars creator and that's quite apparent. It feels like Mars without being too much like it.

So I'm on board and you should be too! Watch this because I fear this is the type of show that may not last more than 13 episodes. By that I mean it's clever and doesn't pander. Seriously, check it out.

Flash was pretty darn good too. I hope that big thing that happened at the end gets undone by time travel, except I hope time travel doesn't become some get out of jail free card they get to play whenever something needs undoing.

Which big thing? There were several big things.

I loved the tone of that ep. About halfway through, I was thinking Joe might actually die. Weather Wizard looked like a very imposing foe. One thing I like is that in the year since the accident, the new villains are much better with their powers than the early ones. It helps explain why it took them a year to reveal themselves. They were recuperating and practicing.

The end could have felt like a cheat, but I appreciated that they gave us so many good moments just to see the characters act it out even if we don't see the fallout. Seeing Cisco lose his trust in Wells, seeing Caitlin stall Wells and Wells figure it out. Wells' speech to Cisco. "Where I'm from you've been dead for centuries." What a line! The shot of the empty wheelchair. Barry's reveal and the reaction. Before that, him seemingly blowing Linda off.

Barry will still likely remember what happened to him and the fact he doesn't know about Wells will be impactful. I'm not sure I understand Reverse-Flash's powers. Will he be effected by Barry's time travel?

Which big thing? There were several big things.

I loved the tone of that ep. About halfway through, I was thinking Joe might actually die. Weather Wizard looked like a very imposing foe. One thing I like is that in the year since the accident, the new villains are much better with their powers than the early ones. It helps explain why it took them a year to reveal themselves. They were recuperating and practicing.

The end could have felt like a cheat, but I appreciated that they gave us so many good moments just to see the characters act it out even if we don't see the fallout. Seeing Cisco lose his trust in Wells, seeing Caitlin stall Wells and Wells figure it out. Wells' speech to Cisco. "Where I'm from you've been dead for centuries." What a line! The shot of the empty wheelchair. Barry's reveal and the reaction. Before that, him seemingly blowing Linda off.

Barry will still likely remember what happened to him and the fact he doesn't know about Wells will be impactful. I'm not sure I understand Reverse-Flash's powers. Will he be effected by Barry's time travel?

I was being vague to be spoiler free for 24 hours. I was referring to Cisco's death, I've come to like his character.

I was being vague to be spoiler free for 24 hours. I was referring to Cisco's death, I've come to like his character.

Oh I know. Just pointing out it was one of several big things at the end. Very curious how this factors into his hero turn. Doesn't seem like Thawne knows he will become Vibe.

By the way, I imagine a scenario in which someone else coins the nickname Vibe and Cisco hates it but it sticks.

Seems fitting that the Flash would introduce the multiverse on screen since he did the same in the comics all those years ago.

The scene between Wells and Cisco was the best of the series. Really good stuff.

Very good episode of Arrow, too. I liked the direction of everything. Sets up a lot for the rest of the season.

Back