• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Which costume are you going to wear, Ph? The whole family should go as the Fantastic Four.

Which costume are you going to wear, Ph? The whole family should go as the Fantastic Four.

Haha. True story. LJF (who I may need to change to LRW to get the Super Bowl cred) was playing a Thing action figure after getting a haircut on Friday. I explained to him who the Fantastic Four was. He wasn't impressed. He doesn't like superheros. I think I may be going solo or with the wife since my parents may be in town around that time.

not a superhero show but does anyone else watch Sleepy Hollow? guilty pleasure but i dig it; it's like a less lame national treasure + assassin's creed and orlando jones. so glad it got picked up for a second season

I've really enjoyed Sleepy Hollow and think that your cross of (a better) NT and AC is spot on. I do wonder how many seasons the show could be before it gets stale (I would doubt more than 3). Tom Mison does a great job in the fish out of water role.

Damned if I know. I'm more concerned that if it's not Kate Mara, Sue will be played by a 19 year old.

Damned if I know. I'm more concerned that if it's not Kate Mara, Sue will be played by a 19 year old.

They are making some strange casting decisions. Looks like one of the two will be adopted and they are going with some sort of alternate origin story.

Yeah a young FF doesnt really work since they are sposed to be like scientists capable of like securing a space research contract. The FF has always been one of my least fav Marvel franchises. Just too corny.

Ichabod on Sleepy Hollow can't act. I can't get past it, much like I can't get past the chick on the Blacklist.

hm, wonder if that would work. the tone isn't that far from Superman, though they'd have to kind of reverse engineer everything; not surprising DC would just cobble shit together without a plan

WB is looking for quick fixes here. If Amell and Gustin are already successes as Arrow and Flash, I'm not surprised they'd consider tossing them in the mix as well. But who knows. They've never seemed to have much of a plan even though they could have done this a decade ago.

WB is looking for quick fixes here. If Amell and Gustin are already successes as Arrow and Flash, I'm not surprised they'd consider tossing them in the mix as well. But who knows. They've never seemed to have much of a plan even though they could have done this a decade ago.

Sad thing is that Arrow is a great TV property. It seems safe to assume that Flash will be as well. Shoving them in a film could likely screw that up.

Sad thing is that Arrow is a great TV property. It seems safe to assume that Flash will be as well. Shoving them in a film could likely screw that up.

It could, but we'd be into season 4 or 5 by the time that movie comes out, right? It could be struggling by that time anyway given the nature of television.

Back