• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

I thought Efron was meeting with Marvel Studios.

Nobody will care if Namor is a Marvel character if he isn't in a movie with recognizable Marvel characters or at least within "the people who gave us The Avengers."

I thought Efron was meeting with Marvel Studios.

Nobody will care if Namor is a Marvel character if he isn't in a movie with recognizable Marvel characters or at least within "the people who gave us The Avengers."

Who has his rights? Namor has been an Avenger, a mutant, and part of the FF. He's the wolverine of the sea.

In case anyone is wondering, there is no post-credit scene for Godzilla. I'm sure no one was expecting one, just letting you know for certain.

I think they just have Namor. Marvel was desperate not too long ago. Selling rights to properties was quick cash.

Marvel-movie-rights-infographic.png

I think they just have Namor. Marvel was desperate not too long ago. Selling rights to properties was quick cash.

Just didn't realize they had sold Namor. I'm surprised that deal didn't have a make it or lose it clause.

Hey Deadbolt, what do you think of the latest issue of TWD? I might take the changes as an opportunity to hop off the train. I'll give it a couple more issues though.

I actually thought that the dude that was following around Coulson's cello player lady might have been a stab at cloak. He was dark and creepy and absorbed light/energy.

Always liked Cloak and Dagger.

tumblr_m86rcpNTDP1rztdgoo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
OK, comics thread. I have a box of old comics and a bunch of X-Men cards that I don't know what to do with. I'm positive nothing I have is super valuable, if valuable at all. I'm ready to part with them, since I basically only think about them every time I move and find the box, but I'm not really sure what to do next. Thoughts?

Back