• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

The Easter egg site I've been following makes a compelling case that a major Daredevil villain appeared in episode 6.

Other than Bullseye, the only other Daredevil villain that would make sense there would be the gambling themed hitman Chance. I'm sure it's probably Bullseye considering how obscure Chance is.

I think Bullseye, Elektra, and the Hand are mortal locks for season two. I think they'll continue with a lot of Miller inspired stories mixed in with some other plot elements (i.e. Shadowland). I would be SHOCKED if they didn't eventually pull elements of Born Again and Guardian Devil into their story, but that may be better for season 3.

Last edited:
Could the mountain city on AOS be K'un-Lun? I'm wondering if we had a possible Danny Rand citing. Trying not to spoil, but a reference was made to K'un-Lun in Daredevil.

Could the mountain city on AOS be K'un-Lun? I'm wondering if we had a possible Danny Rand citing. Trying not to spoil, but a reference was made to K'un-Lun in Daredevil.

They're different places in the comics. But that doesn't mean the MCU couldn't combine them into a single place.

There have been a couple of references made that would seem to connect some characters from Daredevil to Iron Fist.

i think they hold off on elektra in season two. (assuming there is one.) they have already hinted at two potential love intrests in season 1 (though i am only through ep 9). elektra would be a big deal and i could see them holding off or just a brief introduction.

There have been a couple of references made that would seem to connect some characters from Daredevil to Iron Fist.

The old Chinese lady is an Iron Fist villain. The serpent symbol stamped on her drug packets tips you off about that connection.

Last edited:
The old Chinese lady is an Iron Fist villain. The serpent symbol stamped on her drug packets tips you off about that connection.

Yeah, I was kinda trying to tip toe around it, but I guess we are closing in on full on spoilers at this point. I've got two eps left to finish the season. Probably get around to it tonight.

The St. Agnes orphanage where young Matt lived and was trained by Stick may be the same St. Agnes orphanage where young Skye grew up. It's possible Matt was on the Index.

Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix (Episodes 1-6 Spoilers)

Eps 1-6 are fair game to discuss. The next two eps will be added on Fri. Watched ep 7 yesterday and enjoyed it. I read one review that really didn't like Foggy but I think he's a good balance between comedy, seriousness and his own brand of heroics. Can't really complain about any character at this point. All the villains seem to be fleshed out in their own ways. I like how we are continually reminded that Matt doesn't know anything and he's figuratively blind out there as well.

Do blind people really do two handed Braille or is that just part of his powers?

Last edited:
almost done and he's definitely grown on me; definitely plays like a comic book sidekick character

Foggy as a character I think really comes into his own in the Nelson vs. Murdock episode. It's great that every character in the series seems to develop from start to finish. None of them are the same person they were at the beginning with the exception of Claire (who didn't get enough screen time, IMO).

Foggy as a character I think really comes into his own in the Nelson vs. Murdock episode. It's great that every character in the series seems to develop from start to finish. None of them are the same person they were at the beginning with the exception of Claire (who didn't get enough screen time, IMO).
Claire is supposed to be Night Nurse, though, right? Something tells me that we will see more of her in future MCU offerings.

Claire is supposed to be Night Nurse, though, right? Something tells me that we will see more of her in future MCU offerings.

Yeah, she's the MCU Night Nurse. So maybe she will show up as a common thread through Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

Back