• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Marvel has done well casting unknown hot women like Hayley Atwell, Jamie Alexander, and Chloe Bennett.

Marvel has done well casting unknown hot women like Hayley Atwell, Jamie Alexander, and Chloe Bennett.

It's a shame that AOS wasted Ruth Negga on the worst, borderline unwatchable stretch of the series.

It's a shame that AOS wasted Ruth Negga on the worst, borderline unwatchable stretch of the series.

That's the season I checked out, it's worth picking back up?

No it is fucking terrible. If not for Marvel/ABC/Disney tie ins it would be gone a loooong time ago. I flipped by the other night and there was like a human robot head or something that looked like it was straight out of the original Total Recall. So dumb and bad.

No it is fucking terrible. If not for Marvel/ABC/Disney tie ins it would be gone a loooong time ago. I flipped by the other night and there was like a human robot head or something that looked like it was straight out of the original Total Recall. So dumb and bad.

counterpoint: actually this season is good

Was this posted when the big reveal of Prometheus' super mysterious identity showed that he was exactly who everybody thought he was? If so, I agree.

+ 2

if they introduce another archer i'll never watch again. also speedsters. jebus.

Was this posted when the big reveal of Prometheus' super mysterious identity showed that he was exactly who everybody thought he was? If so, I agree.

thing is, that's not what they've been telegraphing all year at all. they were making a shit ton of CHASE = VIGILANTE nods and connections, which before an ep or two ago would have actually made sense, then sorta just come out of nowhere with "ha ha actually he's prometheus" after mostly forgetting about prometheus this season

I don't understand the play here, either. why would prometheus manipulate oliver into killing billy, then help oliver cover it up, then help oliver do damage control after the cover up? none of it makes any fucking sense.

That's the season I checked out, it's worth picking back up?

The current LMD storyline is pretty good.

counterpoint: actually this season is good

Yeah and the episodes that cluster around big movie releases tend to be among the best in the series. First season is rough, but it's pretty good, albeit inconsistent as hell after that point. A lot of people on here still watch Arrow and Legends so... Those shows make AOS look like The Wire, IMO.

ETA: I enjoy The Flash and Supergirl, but Arrow and Legends are trashhhhhhhhhhhh

thing is, that's not what they've been telegraphing all year at all. they were making a shit ton of CHASE = VIGILANTE nods and connections, which before an ep or two ago would have actually made sense, then sorta just come out of nowhere with "ha ha actually he's prometheus" after mostly forgetting about prometheus this season

I don't understand the play here, either. why would prometheus manipulate oliver into killing billy, then help oliver cover it up, then help oliver do damage control after the cover up? none of it makes any fucking sense.

And to make it worse, he looks like he's going to be a stereotypical villain going forward starting with kidnapping the hero's girlfriend.

To make the Green Arrow be seen as the villain that Chase has always believed him to be.

CBM: The Lego Batman Movie premieres (91% on RT)

It's not the crime, it's the cover up.

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

Anybody see Logan last night?

My main take-away from last night's Legion - I wish I could replace my memories of one of my schlubby old friends with fake memories of Aubrey Plaza.

The astral plane business lends further credence to the Shadow King's involvement. I have a feeling that there's going to be some hook into X-lore, and Shadow King may well be it. Or not, I have no idea.

This episode was the halfway point so we should start getting answers soon.

Logan was really good. Probably not the "best comic book movie ever" (it would have required more than, like, 3 developed characters to do that), but damn good. One of the most violent movies I've ever seen, so it's got that going for it.

IMAX was fine, and I generally prefer it anyway, but nah, nothing that particularly "deserved" it. Probably added to the shock value of some of the particularly gory moments, but that's about it.

I gotta admit the balls jokes on Arrow were pretty funny. I look forward to some "low T" jokes going forward.

Back