• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

It’s down to 30% on RT. That’s a little harsh. There are problems but I didn’t regret paying to watch it.

Projected to hit $62M domestic, $135M worldwide. On par with Aquaman.

I thought Black Adam was alright. I’m with Ph. Wish DC would stop trying to build a universe and just make good individual movies

Same dude.

He's just mega swole now, so probably lost some puffiness in his cheeks.

I thought Antman and Wasp had a lot of potential, but ultimately fell flat. I only watched it once in theaters and remember thinking that they largely wasted Laurence Fishburne and Walton Goggins. Something about the plot also just didn't hit, despite being genuine.

There are plenty of different Kangs. The one we met in Loki was "He Who Remains." Certainly possible we get "He Who Got Swole" as well.

He who swings a big hammer

He who breathes through his ears

They who dig deep and slooow

Whoa, big, if true. And it seems to be true, so it's big.

I thought Antman and Wasp had a lot of potential, but ultimately fell flat. I only watched it once in theaters and remember thinking that they largely wasted Laurence Fishburne and Walton Goggins. Something about the plot also just didn't hit, despite being genuine.
I have no real insight into the creative process, but that one felt like it was kinda studioed into a meh place (e.g., Thor 2).

I’m guessing this ends Gunns run with GoTG?
Pretty sure that run was already going to end with the Christmas Special and GoTG.

Been saying for years that DC needed to hire Marvel's #2 or someone who has worked under Feige. Gunn is pretty close and he has the DC cred.

Wakanda Forever clip coming up soon on ESPN during halftime of Nets-Bucks.

Star Trek shows typically don't have post-credit scenes but the most recent one for Lower Decks does, fyi.

Back