• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

It's basically a set up for The Boys. I think The Boys premieres soon after Gen V Season 1 is over.

Gen V ep 1 was pretty good. Makes me wonder why we never got an X-Men show like this (but PG-13 of course).

The only one was that Generation X TV movie/pilot back in the 90s. I remember being pretty hyped for it at the time.

re: this week's Lower Decks, among other parts...

I think Poc & Dar: Cop Landlords is one of the greatest in-universe media creations i've ever seen

that and the paramount logo bit

good stuff

I don’t know if there are any FODs on the boards but my buddy and I are heading to their Philly show tomorrow night for STV

What's an FOD?

re: this week's Lower Decks, among other parts...

I think Poc & Dar: Cop Landlords is one of the greatest in-universe media creations i've ever seen

that and the paramount logo bit

good stuff
That had me howling and suspecting there may be one of about 3 or so Tunnels regulars that is a writer for LD. I need to rewatch, I viewed while tired so I missed a lot of the subtleties and Easter Eggs, I didn't even see the Paramount logo and certainly missed out on what seemed to be countless background gags.

To the non-Trekkers: don't forget - Loki's out now!

I just realized the intersection of my prior post: Rutherford on Lower Decks is Casey on Loki. I dug Loki. Not sure I understood it but I did enjoy it.

I guess. I assume they haven’t been writing much since the strike was resolved though.

They wrote enough for Marvel to say "this sucks, hit the road".

Paramount dumping it was a travesty

I wonder what this means for the writing/canon connections

I don't see why that would change. It looks like those Hageman bros are still the show-runners so I'm sure they'll just continue with their vision. Unlike the Daredevil creative team.

Such is the power of Jeffrey Combs that was made I care about a romance between an exocomp and a malevolent computer box this week.

I was hooked with Captain Christopher cross Pike's speech at the end of e1 and Uhura's speech to close out the episode may have almost made me tear up.

Do I need to watch lower deck to get the crossover ? Think carefully, got a bad feeling I'm about to be time SUNK

Do I need to watch lower deck to get the crossover ? Think carefully, got a bad feeling I'm about to be time SUNK

yeah, to get the most mileage for sure

LD is absolutely worth it. It's a great Trek show.

Disco is largely skippable. Picard 1 is meh, 2 is terrible and 3 is fine to kinda good for TNG fans.

Back