• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBS NEWS EXCLUSIVE: 11 NEW SOLYNDRAS Video

ncsportsnut1

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/R_bQgFBDZjo

CBS News broke investigative report naming 11 other "Solyndra" clean energy investments by Obama administration that have either filed bankruptcy or are in serious financial trouble. If the link above doesn't work, you can see the video at the home page of RealClearPolitics.com

Meh. It's gonna happen. What I don't like about the Solyndra thing is that there seemed to be a pretty obvious tit for tat.

The media's coverage of the economic blunders of this first term are great and all, but what does this story have to do with how the Romney family's domesticated animals travel?

Stay on the real issues, folks.

You mean every investment the government in industries it thinks will help our economy and society don't pay off?

Next thing you'll be telling me people don't bat 1.000 in MLB.

You mean every investment the government in industries it thinks will help our economy and society don't pay off?

Next thing you'll be telling me people don't bat 1.000 in MLB.

Yeah but when you bat below .200, you get sent back to the minors.

If you actually think we only invest in sixty companies you are delusional. REgardless of who is in the WH or in Congress, our government invests in hundreds or thousands of companies every year.

Back