• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBS sports on Grobe

I never realized we pinned them on the 1 yard line from the kickoff after our go ahead touchdown drive. Nice work, Newman.

That's because we didn't pin them on the 1 on the ensuing kickoff, they threw a pick then we punted and downed it at the 1 on the very last drive.

Newman's kickoffs are much improved this year. But the improved strength doesn't seem to have allowed him to be more accurate in his short/mid-range FG's so far.

Well deserved honor. That was a classic Grobian win. Fedora said it best.

Kinal is a huge weapon for us now. If Newman can come around it would be helpful. I thought the play calling was solid sat as well. We kept them off balanced and ran just enough.

Struggling with Liberty and a decimated UNC team should not earn this overpaid clown an award. Game one should have earned him and his idiot buddy Wellman a bus ticket to the unemployment office.

Struggling with Liberty and a decimated UNC team should not earn this overpaid clown an award. Game one should have earned him and his idiot buddy Wellman a bus ticket to the unemployment office.

Maybe I'm not catching the sarcasm here....

Well I don't agree with that and I don't agree that UNC was decimated. They had their starting running back out but still exploded on the ground. Their defense was healthy and we just moved the ball well against them.

You also don't fire a head coach, especially one who has been here for 11 years, on the basis of one game.

I am just tired of the "this is as good as we can get" attitude. We can be this good with a much cheaper coach, and dedicate the savings to basketball. Or, we can pay two million a year to a guy who can get us beyond mediocrity.

He makes $2,275,545. Is that how much it takes to struggle with Falwell U?

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Back