• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Celeb Lookalikes - WFU Players Included

oldmandeac

Reaction score
I could not watch a Wake basketball game last year without thinking of how much John Collins and Austin Arians reminded me of some notable actors.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I could not help but think about Animal House and Amadeus star Tom Hulce everytime they would show a close up of Arians...

Nor could I help but think about Ron Glass, most notably of Barney Miller fame, everytime I saw John Collins. There are better pictures of comparison for their smiles which is the key (but those for Glass that I found were when he was older)... but I think you'll see the similarities
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Austin Arians.jpg
    Austin Arians.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Tom Hulce.jpg
    Tom Hulce.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • John Collins.jpg
    John Collins.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Ron Glass.jpg
    Ron Glass.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I had to laugh watching Fifty Shades Darker. It was made more difficult when I realized how seriously Jamie Dorian was miscast as Christian Grey. The role demanded a Jon Hamm or even Justin Timberlake both have the looks that you could believe women would surrender to. But, this guy... there is just something about him and it hit both of us watching at the same time...
attachment.php

attachment.php

I am sorry, but Dobie Gillis is not a dom! (ok, Col. Hogan (Bob Crane) was considered a perv after his murder when it was discovered his extensive filming of sex parties and encounters. Turns out, he was just way ahead of his time?) Granted, this is a way old school reference - this show featured Bob Denver aka Gilligan BEFORE Gilligan's Island. Who could forget (actually only those who might remember are the ones that are having issues with remembering anything!):
attachment.php

Attachments

• Jamie Dorian.jpg
    Jamie Dorian.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Dwayne Hickman.jpg
    Dwayne Hickman.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • Dobie Gillis with the Thinker.jpg
    Dobie Gillis with the Thinker.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm not sure how I feel about oldmandeac having an opinion on the actors in 50 shades of gray.

Back