• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CFB Sunday 9/1

I don't give a shit if lobo calls a perfect game he will be responsible for 8 tuddys

Hopefully we can keep it within 50.

As happy as I am about his performance, as a diehard baseball fan, I just hope we haven't lost our stud of/closer.

There are so many great offensive players this year.

Manziel
Bridgewater
Boyd
De'Anthony Thomas
Mariota
Winston
Braxton Miller

Heisman race wide open this year. Why do we gotta wait another year for a playoff?

God, I could not care less about Notre Dame/Michigan. Waste of a primetime game IMO.

Its hard to describe how hyped this guy has been for the past year in Florida... and he blew all of that out of the water.

There are so many great offensive players this year.

Manziel
Bridgewater
Boyd
De'Anthony Thomas
Mariota
Winston
Braxton Miller

Heisman race wide open this year. Why do we gotta wait another year for a playoff?

Sammy Watkins
Todd Gurley
TJ Yeldon
Marquise Lee
Lache Seastrunk

The Bull in the China shop ad was great.

how come the Deacon is never picked for the Capital One Mascot Challenge? Seems like they have the same few every year.

Also, LOL at the Maryland getting trolled in the new ACC commercial. "New rivalries will emerge" right as they show the one and only shot of a UMD player.

how come the Deacon is never picked for the Capital One Mascot Challenge? Seems like they have the same few every year.

Because our idiot AD office would hang a banner for it or something

Back