• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Champions League Final

Hahahhahaha

Those diving twats are going to get what's coming to them.

However, these two get special attention from me due to their sheer brilliance.

Can't wait. Final is on Fox, right? Will be at a house in the Keys and thunk they get limited cable but I could be wrong.

Hahahhahaha

Those diving twats are going to get what's coming to them.

David Villa's adorable baby girl outweighs our negative diving karma

tumblr_ll5jrgEdCn1qzhwl7o1_400.gif

I think this has the makings of a classic. My United boys will be out to make up for the shit performance they put in 2 years ago. And Barca is...well, Barca.

2 years ago Eto'o was misfiring like mad trying to get the Pichichi, Henry was hurt and in a race for fitness, our defense had suspensions all over the place causing us to start a makeshift backline with Toure in the middle and Puyol out left and Sylvinho on the right, and we were dropping points quite a bit (by our standards) after clinching the title against Madrid. Then after a dodgy 15 minutes or so won convincingly.

This year Villa is having a terrible time trying to get back to his previous self last seen before Christmas, Pedro's been injured a good deal of the year and hasn't been in form, who knows what the defense is going to look like with Puyol, Abidal, Adriano, and Maxwell all having health problems, and we've dropped points lately and haven't looked our normal sharp self. Hopefully the same result. I'm nervous though, we really haven't looked that great even when the youngsters haven't been in. Hopefully this rest will do us a world of good.

Also Pep and the boys having already been through this before should take care of the problem two years ago of nearly defecating our pants in nervousness, fear, or whatever it was in those first minutes.

NSFW, but it is AWESOME

I love this British shit and I may move to England.
- Lou Brown

Also, who is up for watching this at a bah in Winston? HTTD and I are down fo sho. Any others?

Back