• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Changing the basketball court

TBR

Reaction score
Received this from a student who is somehow involved with SD:
Screamin' Demons,
Plans are underway to change up the floor at the Joel so go to the below link and choose the floor plan you like best. Let your voice be heard.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/bballfloor

I selected Option 2, but suggested in the comment section that we should use the money to hire a new coach.

#2 would be better if you put the Deacon in the center circle with W and F above and below him. It's too cramped as it is.

I went with 2 and also left the suggestion- If you change the floor and no one is there to see it did the floor really change? Attendance next year will be maybe 3000 until Buzz is gone. So save the money and hire a new coach.

Agreed, #2 looks the same as the present floor.

How about just a deacon head at mid court like we had when we were good!

if any one should have a court like oregon, it should be us. Our name is Wake Forest dang it!

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-115336420-1289065442.jpg

Option 2. I like how it features Both the WF and Deacon Head Logos. Good for brand recognition from a marketing perspective.

I loved our old floor. They showed it when airing the Miller shot from UF/Butler. I am not sure why we changed it from that.

Too much going on in number two. Go with just WF or the deacon head rather than both.

I loved our old floor. They showed it when airing the Miller shot from UF/Butler. I am not sure why we changed it from that.
Agreed. The old floor was so much sweeter with the black lanes and easier-to-see parquet tiles. I also really liked the Deacon head at center court as opposed to the WF.

I chose #1 with a comment: "Adding the head makes it clustered looking, but I'd be fine with either."

I didn't say anything about [Redacted], because I really doubt the guys choosing our floor design can do anything about that.

And as for saving money: The women's line is being taken off, which is why we're redoing the floor.

IMO put either the deacon head or WF at center and the other small in the corners. Left that as a comment but selected option 1 because the second is crowded.

Also left the comment to spend the money on a new coach instead.

Back