• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlie Daniels: It's only a matter of time before there is blood on the streets

bobknightfan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/c...iels-its-only-matter-time-there-blood-streets

"I see young people interviewed on television who can't even articulate the reason they are protesting. Others bent on destruction who probably espouse no cause but chaos. I've seen hysterical protestors screaming about First Amendment rights which they seem to think only protects them and those who think like them and that the opposition has no first amendment protection and should be shouted down at all costs.

The rhetoric is becoming hotter and more nonsensical, the radical element more apparent, the violence and destruction of property more common place. The pot is boiling and it’s only a matter of time before there will be blood on the streets. Americans have the right to civil disobedience, a right to gather and demonstrate against some policy they feel is unfair or harmful to the country at large, but they do not have the right to interrupt commerce, break windows, burn cars or do bodily harm to those who disagree with them.

People who won't listen to reason, who ignore the law of the land and who try to stifle the opinions of others tend to forget that there is an element of violence on the other side as well, a side that, thankfully, so far has not yet come forth. But, should these conditions continue, someday soon the violent elements of both persuasions will find themselves on the same streets, and what will ensue will not be pretty."

That's what happens when you ignore the popular will too egregiously.

Let the trump supporters shed blood. They're mostly too afraid to admit they voted for the buffoon

Bashes artists for having an opinion. Quotes another artist to make a point.

Nice work, BKF. Helluva argument. Sailor thanks you for linking CNS News so that his conservapedia link has company for worst site relied on in the past 12 months.

Reactions: ONW
Don't really know where to start, but I guess I'll say that this nation suffers from the most severe case of stupid since the aftermath of the Vietnam War. I mean the best thing going for Trump right now is Joy Villa? She's beautiful, seems talented and has titanium balls for wearing that dress to that event, but that seems to be the best thing.

The protesters need to read a damn history book. I've likely posted this before, but the "popular vote" doesn't exist. It's a concept and creation in myth, just like Santa. Sure, let's break from the model that made this the best country in the history of the world, great idea.

The framers wanted people to have a stake in the matter, which is why me, a White guy who doesn't own property, and, as such, could not have voted for Washington in the late 1700's.

Meryl Streep, great actress but complete idiot for even referencing "Brownshirts." Abject brutality came out of that group the likes of which this world hasn't seen since Ghengis Khan, Ivan the Terrible, and, later, Hitler himself. I know Mussolini and any # of others can be thrown in there, but that's not the point. Liberals need to, at minimum, stop destroying property and quell the speech of people they disagree with. Btw, I think some guys in the "Brownshirts" leadership were gay, so is Streep now a homophobe?

I can't recall being this disappointed in our nation. Spare me the "the day Trump got elected" stuff.

Last edited:
Lolz. You realize 3 Million American women marched and protested the day after inauguration and there was 1 arrest?

Funny how desperate the right wing is to delegitimize the popular vote result when their candidate suddenly wins an election with 3 million less votes than their opponent.

If anybody thinks this would have been allowed to be a common occurance in the history of the country without political system change is kidding themselves.

Must be nice to laugh at Hitler's death squads. I'll remember that when I come back in a few months. I'm all for 100 million women marching against him. I'm not a supporter, so continue to hate me. Is that all you guys do?

Care to erect any more strawmen? Who is laughing at Hitler's death squads?

Funny how desperate the right wing is to delegitimize the popular vote result when their candidate suddenly wins an election with 3 million less votes than their opponent.

If anybody thinks this would have been allowed to be a common occurance in the history of the country without political system change is kidding themselves.

Conservatives have a hard time accepting the results of this election.

Bob Massa is noted as one of the internet pioneers. He has been asked to speak at Internet conferences around the world. Bob is the owner and founder of techndu.com. A unique search engine catering to niche communities. Techndu has matured from seven employees last summer to 16 today, with plans to hire eight more by year's end. The Internet services company paid taxes on $70,000 in revenue in 1997 and by the end of 2004 estimates it will surpass the $2 million mark.

Techndu founder Bob Massa thanks Google, in part, for his growth.

A couple of years ago, Massa filed a lawsuit against the Internet giant when his PageRank dropped suddenly. PageRank is a Web page ranking system created by Google. Massa contended his Web page's ranking was purposefully dropped by Google to diminish his ability to sell ads in competition with Google's own ad service. But the lawsuit did not diminish Techndu's sales, rather it helped them soar.

"The lawsuit with Google in 2002 definitely gave us an awful lot of exposure, and our growth really started going through the roof at that time," Massa said. "We've always been steadily growing, but nothing like what happened after the Google lawsuit."

After more than two years, most of Massa's clients who were allegedly affected by Google's actions have their page rank back. And the lawsuit, he said, actually brought a lot of attention to what the company does and how they do it. While Massa maintains that search engine placement is an important aspect of the company, Techndu also provides management for online newsletter campaigns and e-zines. The company maintains and manages thousands of Web sites globally, but its core product now is Web site promotion.

"It's the same thing as going to a Madison Avenue advertising agency and letting them handle your advertising - they put out your radio, TV and print ads," he said. "It's just there are things that are inherent to the Internet and we've focused on that since '96, and we've become good at it. So you do the same thing with us that you do with Madison Avenue, only with an online presence instead of an offline."

Massa said the demand for services like his is "absolutely incredible." And a lot of his business comes from word-of-mouth. Furthermore, Massa said he fully expects within the next 10 years for online advertising to rival television, radio and newspaper advertising.

"The Internet is not going anywhere. It's only going to get more prevalent with each passing day," he said. "It changes quickly, and if you're not in a position to be able to capitalize on those changes, you'll be left behind."

28vgmck.png

If anybody thinks this would have been allowed to be a common occurance in the history of the country without political system change is kidding themselves.[/QUOTE

Your post is cryptic and I'm not conservative.

It's amazing Buffalo Springfield got today right 50 years ago.

For those who don't know much about them, Buffalo Springfield was a true super group before the term existed: Neil Young, Stephen Stills, Richie Furay and even Jim Messina for a minute.

The results are president trump

Sorry that we aren't the United States of California/New York

America rejected liberalism in the last election. America is more than winning California by 4.3M votes and getting 95% of one 13% segment of the population.....and that is basically the only part of America that didn't reject liberal policy in this past election. And America has been rejecting extreme liberal policies all thru the past eight years, in spite of Obama's two personal wins. They lost many governorships, state legislatures, Senators & Congressmen over this period. The Democratic Party isn't even a national party anymore. It is not even competitive in around 80% of the country.....and it's going to get worse for them if they continue to let people like Elizabeth Warren & Bernie Sanders be the face of their party.

All of this is what liberals do not yet understand. Obama won because he was Obama....not because of his policies.

Back